Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,512 Views)
HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Well, I thought I would first introduce myself before I start posting on the forum.

My name is Tom, 16 years old. I am from the Netherlands. (Wich I saw I am not the only one) I think I allready know a couple of users from other forums and sites. I have been collecting horror/cult/exploitation and all the other great genre's they have to offer. I collect dvd's for a while now. I also collect vhs but I noticed it seems to get harder and harder to get nice ones. But I am now back into it for the full 100% and I found some nice ones. (Some ninja/Bruceploitation) But I mostly try to buy from other collecters where to me I can get the best tapes.

My favourite movie is Cannibal Holocaust.

I think that's all, if you want to know some more please ask.

-HBK (Tom)-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
horrorC.K.
Aug 3 2009, 08:07 AM
Welcome Tom,

I think you are the youngest member on this forum ;)

:cheers:

Thanks! Haha, well let's just say age doesn't always say something.

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks! :)

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Are there so much Dutch members here ? Well, I know 3 guys from other forums..

Thanks!

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks guys! :D

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
petcor80
Aug 4 2009, 11:55 AM
HBK
Aug 4 2009, 05:34 AM
Are there so much Dutch members here ? Well, I know 3 guys from other forums..

Thanks!

let's see we got KingofB, HorrorCK, WOOF, Ericist, Nocturna, thijsie, cult-bollers, shootgringoshoot, Harm, me... a few guys that do not post so much or are gone from the forum already (bela, roel, ...) and Dan.be (Flandres is part of the Netherlands anyway :D :ph43r: ) ... hope I didn't forget anyone... the Dutch VHS Sleeves thread didn't become the biggest of the forum by itself :lol:

That are a lot of Dutch people yes. :D I know Woof from another forum and Ericist too, I eaven believe Harm is too. Stephan73 is also a Dutch guy.

So much dutch collectors here!

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
kingofB
Aug 4 2009, 12:27 PM
The Dutch like VHS very much! :lol:

Yes, we should get our own VHS trade and sell market in Holland ones a year.. Who is going to write a letter to the queen ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply