Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,587 Views)
Cteve
Member Avatar
Star Member
Hi all!

my name is "Cteve" and I currently live in South Korea. I've been a movie buff for hummm... too long I guess. I previously lived in Montreal where I opened a video store 6 years ago, it was specialized in cult movies. After I worked for about 2-3 years for the Montreal Fantasia Film Festival which was a really nice experience for me.

Now that I live in Korea I try very hard to track down all the pre-1995 movies that look interesting. My focus these days is the "Aema Buin" series which is more or less the Korean answer to the Emmanuelle series. There are 13 sequels (1982-1995) and there are also countless rip-off and spin-off.

The next beg thing for me is to start up my own blog and review some of those gems which were only talked about on some Korean website to my knowledge.

Also, I used to be a big DVD collector (originals) but now I became more of a "movie" collector, so for me DVD-R is the new way. I might post soon on this website the rest of my DVD collection I would like to get rid of (mostly Japanese R2).

:hello!:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cteve
Member Avatar
Star Member
Hey thanks!

About the North Korea stuff.. mm no I dont have anything special except "Pulgasari" by Shin Sang-ok with English subtitles (DVD). Everything else is quite hard to get. It's a shame because I knew someone before who had a couple of North Korean films, but I lost contact with him :(

Cteve
Member Avatar
Star Member
Welcome Nick!

:D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply