Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,730 Views)
Geten
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Newly registered to the forum allthough I have been dropping in from time to time to read some. Anyway, I'm Thomas from Sweden, some of you might know me, most of you don't. Collecting VHS, DVD, BD, LD. Enjoys sword & sandals, adventures, sword & sorcery, superheros, dance and like everybody else horror and giallos and what not, the list goes on. Also I have a sick relation to Steven Seagal.

Well, that's some about me. Feel free to get in touch if you got any sword & sandal stuff for sale or trade.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply