Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,516 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi,

My name is Rogerio and I'm from Brazil.
I've just registered to this great forum so I would just like to say to hi to everyone and goodbye to lurking. :hello!:

I've been an Italian giallo/poliziesco freak for 5 or 6 years, but it wasn't until very recently that I realized that my real love lies in watching these films in VHS format, and then immediately started my collection. I guess it means that, unless someone else has decided to start a collection in the last 30 days, I may be officialy considered the newest VHS collector around. :D

I've traded emails with Michael "gialloboy" a couple of times and I probably bought one or two tapes from some of you guys on ebay in the last few days. Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and participating in the forum. :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank you all for the welcome! :cheers:

Member-X
Oct 11 2009, 05:30 PM

Jack collects old ladies underwear. :ph43r:

Oh, so you were the one who outbid me on the last second when I tried to buy this on ebay once, eh?

Posted Image

:ph43r:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply