Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,709 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hello, my name is Tony from Jamestown, NY USA. I've been collecting VHS since 1995. I currently have about 3000 original factory prerecorded tapes. I collect mainly North American releases of Euro horror, cult, sleaze, giallo, crime, etc. I am a completist collector of the following labels: Wizard, Video City, Mogul/All American, Super (I have all titles), Regal, Gorgon, Lauren, Mirisch. I have close to complete collections of these labels. Anyway, I'm just saying hello for now... I'll try to get some pics up soon. This looks like a great forum!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

sleazeman2001
Nov 25 2009, 11:11 AM
desecrator
Nov 16 2009, 10:07 PM
Hello, my name is Tony from Jamestown, NY USA.  I've been collecting VHS since 1995.  I currently have about 3000 original factory prerecorded tapes.  I collect mainly North American releases of Euro horror, cult, sleaze, giallo, crime, etc.  I am a completist collector of the following labels: Wizard, Video City, Mogul/All American, Super (I have all titles), Regal, Gorgon, Lauren, Mirisch.  I have close to complete collections of these labels.  Anyway, I'm just saying hello for now... I'll try to get some pics up soon.  This looks like a great forum!

Hi Tony, glad to see someone VERY close to where I live, I'm in Southampton, NEW JERSEY, USA about 2/3 hours from you. I bet we searched and still search some of the same old video stores, flea-markets, etc. Glad to se you hear. Peace brotha, EDDIE (mchales-navy) ebay!

Well, I'm actually south of Buffalo, so I'm more like 7-8 hours from Jersey. I've actually bought from you several times on Ebay... I'm "obneopeehon". I've tried to hit most video stores from Buffalo/Rochester, west to Cleveland and south to Pittsburgh. I hate to see em go, but i love to buy their old stock :D
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply