Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,523 Views)
Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum :hello!: - my name is Simon, I'm based in the UK and I'm a massive fan of the Italian masters (Fulci, Deodato, Lenzi, Bianchi etc, etc), Spanish werewolf movies and UK trash.

I'm mainly into the classic horror/gore-epics of the 70's and 80's, together with ANY giallo, but recently find myself getting more and more into other genres including Italian police/spy/crime thrillers, exploitation classics, far eastern oddities...the list goes on.

I've been away from the collecting scene for the last year or so following the birth of my daughter (and subsequently not having any money for new tapes!) but before this collected for around fifteen years. I've decided to start collecting again and a quick search on Google introduced me to the wonderful world of Cinehound! I'm already really looking forward to doing some deals with you guys!

I'm also a MASSIVE black metal fan (listening to Satyricon's classic "Mother North") as I type.

Glad to be on the forum!

S
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
gialloboy,Jul 5 2010
07:11 PM

S

Great, another Giallo fan! Welcome mate![/QUOTE]

Hi gialloboy,

Thanks for the friendly welcome :hello!: .

Yeah - you gotta love a good giallo (or a bad one!) - atmosphere, tension, beautiful actresses...and some stunning murders!

S

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
horrorC.K.
Jul 5 2010, 07:55 PM
Welcome Satyr!

Great Black metal fan myself and there are many others on here who love the genre too  ;)

Cheers!

Cees

Hi Cees,

Thanks also for the welcome :D

Satyricon has just finished - got some Sargeist on now!!!

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
gialloboy
Jul 5 2010, 08:06 PM
Satyr
Jul 5 2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah - you gotta love a good giallo (or a bad one!) - atmosphere, tension, beautiful actresses...and some stunning murders!

S

You might want to check this thread :lol:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...?showtopic=1018

Hi gialloboy,

Holy f**k!!! :o

Wanna sell them all - cheaply? LOL - only joking. How long have you been collecting?

Seriously though - that is one majorly cool collection B)

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the thread - will have to keep visiting it regularly just to drool...

S

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Jul 5 2010, 08:12 PM
Welcome to Cinehound, Simon. :hello!:

:hello!:

Thanks Jack - really pleased to be on here!

S

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
gialloboy
Jul 5 2010, 09:26 PM
Satyr
Jul 5 2010, 09:15 PM
gialloboy
Jul 5 2010, 08:06 PM
Satyr
Jul 5 2010, 07:30 PM

S

You might want to check this thread :lol:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...?showtopic=1018

Hi gialloboy,

Holy f**k!!! :o

Wanna sell them all - cheaply? LOL - only joking. How long have you been collecting?

Seriously though - that is one majorly cool collection B)

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the thread - will have to keep visiting it regularly just to drool...

S

Well over 10 years...

Wow,

To be honest I'm suprised it's not taken longer than that. But I bet it also took some VERY deep pockets? :D

Still - worth every penny...

Now, if only I can get my hands on half as many of these tapes as you have I'll be a VERY happy man :lol:

S

Satyr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi cinehound, Member-X and kingofB - and everyone else... :hello!:

S

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply