Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,603 Views)
Buckaroobanzai
[ * ]
Hi Guys, Miltos kindly gave blessing to me signing up to the awesome Cinehounds family, however pointing out to me that I was already part of the flock from some time ago. I look in every now & then but completely forgot about my early membership so thought it only right & proper to sign up again as all the standing members quite rightly might think who does this guy think he is.
I do know a few people here such as the rightfully well regarded & always helpful & humorous Jack J, and of course Miltos himself, having traded with him from way back when. Many a rare movie has been attained back when Miltos was first Auctioning movie on Ebay. Thank you Miltos :) .
I spent many a great day on the forum Horror HQ, that some folk here may recall. As signed in here at Cinehound I am generally recognised as Buckaroobanzai, after the iconic character played by Peter Weller in the movie of the same name. I love Action movies & particularly the Euro flicks from the Eighties from the likes of Bruno Mattei, Enzo G. Catellari, Ferdinando Baldi etc, and those wonderfully exuberant stars such as Mark Gregory, Fred Williamson, Romano Kristoff, Brent Huff, Reb Brown. I also do have a passion for Asian / Indonesian / Hong Kong / Japanese movies & love the likes of films such as The Warrior with Barry Prima, Chow Yun Fat flicks, John Woo movies, Takashi Miike, Sonny Chiba etc. The classic Italian Post Nuke flicks & Horrors by the likes of Lucio Fulci & Sci Fi classic like Contamination by Luigi Cozzi.
Great to be back here & showing my face rather than just stopping by. Seasons Greetings & a Very Merry Christmas to all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Buckaroobanzai
[ * ]
Thanks a lot guys, pleased to be back :) .

Buckaroobanzai
[ * ]
Hey there Metin. Welcome on board :) .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply