Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,667 Views)
kennet10
[ * ]
Hello!

I am Kennet from Sweden. Or actually born in Finland. I am an avid moviecollector since birth(!) and its mostly vhs. I had several thousands of DVD:s for many years but they gave me no joy. Well, a couple of Raros and Anchor Bays did it for me. But soon i started selling away my entire collection. I have plenty left, though. In 2007 i re-started building my vhs-collection and my thirst for those old suckers just blew me away.

I have been collecting only swedish x-rentals(very expensive ones) but i am branching out! :-)

Favorite genres include: eurocrime, junglecommandos, giallos, zombies and whatnot. But mainly eurocrime.

I am a guy, 36 years of age. Married to a woman that likes Gestapos last orgy and Hanna D-The Girl from Vondel Park...

I know some of the guys here already so. Im going to be selling a couple of rare danish and swedish vhs. But i buy mostly!

Happy New Year and Christmas! :cheers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kennet10
[ * ]
Thanks a bunch, lads! :wub:

Well, my wife is a big admirer of Dolph Lundgren and Steven Seagal-movies. As am i. My naughty pleasure. But she also likes many of the obscure shit that i watch. Yesterday i watched Warbus 2 and she was like...this is THE shit! :-). Well, shes not right in the head. Shes gotta to be crazy to be married to me.. B)

Im introducing her slowly into eurocrime now and nunsploitation..

Merry christmas! :cheers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply