Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,675 Views)
Zoetebier
[ * ]
Hi There,

Giallohunter recommended this board to me. Love it so far and saw some other friends here. I'm from Poland, collecting polish tapes(and also tapes from any other countries with a movies I'm looking for).

Cheers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zoetebier
[ * ]
cinehound
Jun 1 2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome on board, Zoetebier :D
Polish tapes? Very interesting.

Thanks guys!

And yeah Jack you are right. Better than Facebook. No Freakin Farmville :lol:

Anyone interested in a spinned thread with pictures of Polish vhs releases?

We had one of the most rare if not rarest market for vhs releases. Plenty obscure titles, lables and bootleg companies(with a addresses in the middle of the woods :lol: ). If the right owners couldn't sell rights for their crappy movies anywhere in the world(well, maybe in Greece) they were very welcomed in Poland.

With a huge video blast in 1990 video rentals owners were looking for ANY movies to put them on the shelves. No one cared if these movies were valuable or just some Z grade action flicks from all over the world.

I don't have a scanner but I can make some pics. Some cover arts were the same like in most countries but some were unique, often made by art students for a bottle of Vodka(Video Rondo label)

Cheers.

Edit:

Joos - thanks good to know. I'm a huge beer lover. And Zoetebier is a surname for one of my favorite goalkeepers Edwin Zoetebier.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply