Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,660 Views)
okerlo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hey there Cinehound-community!
Thanks a lot to the admin for activating my account so fast. I'm glad that I found this forum, it looks like it's really the kind of forum I was looking for. Movie-wise I'm at the beginning of an exciting, never-ending journey, there are many films I have yet to see. If I would have to summarize my experience with movies from all over the world, I would use the internet-slang word "noob".
Currently I'm getting into Martial-Arts movies, especially the Golden Harvest-/Shaw Brothers Productions.

My collection is pretty small, especially compared to the ones you have, I don't even have a working VHS-Player right now. In the past I used to use torrent-sites for downloading rare and obscure movies, although I was kinda glad to finally watch some of them I realized somewhat quickly that "dead" bits and bytes are not pleasing me. Therefore I ordered my first two VCDs from Thailand and it was such an amazing feeling to open the package and see that I'm finally owner of two obscure and somewhat rare movies. Well, this is my short-story of how I've got into collecting movies.

I'm sure that I'm not able to contribute that much to the community, I'll be more like the New One asking stupid questions :D

See you in the forum and I wish you a great weekend!

Greetings okerlo

ps: Don't judge my English-skills, English is not my mother tongue haha
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply