Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing Yourself !
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM (36,602 Views)
frozenworms
[ * ]
Hi everybody :hello!:
Being the newest member (from September) I would like to introduce myself.
Male, 35 years old, Belgium.
It's great to see how passionate you guys here at Cinehound are about the vhs format. I also believe that the die hard vhs-collector is at least a few years older than me..
My first experience with horror must have been the MJ Thriller videoclip ;)
Back in the 80's our neighbours owned a videostore and I was lucky enough to have great parents who also loved horror movies and didn't mind me renting/watching them.
During the 90's (not the best horror era imho) and most part of the 00's my focus was mainly on my other big love: music.
Feeling like I've seen it all I started hunting down the more extreme cinema.
Now, with me "collecting" 80's horror, I believe things have come full circle.
I am not looking for the rarest tapes nor my goal is to own every title from a certain label..
Just love to stare at the covers on my vhs shelf and I feel happy as a kid each time I can add some titles to it.. :tapelove:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frozenworms
[ * ]
Thanks brucecampell & horrorC.K. ! :cheers:

frozenworms
[ * ]
:D mercikes Joos!

frozenworms
[ * ]
Aitäh Member-X :)

frozenworms
[ * ]
Thank you cinehound :hello!:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply