Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Got something to say about Asian movies
Topic Started: Sep 26 2007, 03:30 PM (10,297 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Jack, you're right about the trilogy. All tapes have Greek VHS releases. However just because there are VENUS THE NINJA and PHOENIX THE NINJA (exact titles on Greek VHS) I beleive this is the first one, WOLF DEVIL WOMAN.

By the way my congratulations for that MAGIC CURSE beta :)
I couldn't beat you on that (in fact I finnished third) :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
This MAGIC CURSE tape is magnificent, even a beta, congratulations again! It has a VHS release also but extremely rare. By the way I'm very fond of those Hokushin pre-certs (small boxes), they're marvellous releases and I have some already in my collection (not Asian movies)

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's for sure a different film, a filipino one. I remember I had the same difficulty to locate it, I finally did but please give me some time to dig into my old notes for its original credits.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Jack J
Dec 21 2008, 03:11 AM
I stumbled over a handful of Danish tapes today at an indoor flee market and incidentally one was the Filipino flick THE SURABAYA CONSPIRACY (aka Deadly Game) which I paid 50 cents for! (someone bought that on eBay a couple weeks ago and paid $31 for it! Talk about being lucky! 50c!!!) :D

You try to say Denmark is a cheap country? :)

Seriously, these markets is the best place to find cheap stuff, here we have open markets on Sundays in several places but rarely you can find tapes now. Some years ago there were plenty of tapes everywhere...

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
And I don't forget that info about DIRTY GAMES but I need to dig deep into my files, OK? :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply