Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Got something to say about Asian movies
Topic Started: Sep 26 2007, 03:30 PM (10,307 Views)
andras
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hopefully someone will come around and show off his Shaw Brothers horror video collection. There were a couple of SB tapes by Ocean Shores (such as Seeding of a Ghost),how about this one?:
Posted Image
I have searched this and nothing come up,not even 1 review.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

andras
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Surprising isn't it as these days You can find dozens of revs on any given obscure French crapola that gets released by Mondo Macabro (sorry). I was making capsules on ADG (look up the SB thread) but I wanted to see at least screenshots from this damn movie!

andras
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
petcor80
Jan 2 2008, 06:22 PM
Twitch had a great item on cat III movies last year

THE CAT and SCARRED MEMORY has never been rated cat.III. The Cat doesn't even have anything in it that would warrant such rating.Scarred is very mild too...and Runaway Pistol is pretty bad. Strange choices there, I say....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply