Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GOLDEN QUEEN'S COMMANDO AND PINK FORCE COMMANDO; Gong fen bing tuan & Gong fen you xia
Topic Started: Nov 7 2007, 05:02 PM (6,286 Views)
spannick
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lova
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Nice!!
Han lever för att döda. En rasande hämnare från djungeln.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I just saw a trailer of golden queen's commando's on a dutch cnr tape, so probably their is a dutch vhs release of the movie aswell.

I would love to see the movie, could somebody be so kind to trade an widescreen-uncut-english audio or english subs version of this movie with me?

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Lova
Nov 7 2007, 05:02 PM
What releases do these have? I know of a US tape of Golden Queen's Commando under the title Jackie Chan's Crime Force

The US version is severly cut at least on DVD BTW.
"We are the Master Race. We control. We manipulate. We are the Red Planet and we soil our hands with blood."

Cteve
Member Avatar
Star Member
There is this JAPANESE one (I think)

Posted Image

There is also a KOREAN vhs which has the same art but the title is written in English.
(sorry couldn't find a descent and big enough artwork yet).

spannick
Member Avatar
[ * ]
that Cover is for the Sequel PINK FORCE COMMANDO :)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
shootgringoshoot
Jan 8 2010, 11:43 AM
I just saw a trailer of golden queen's commando's on a dutch cnr tape, so probably their is a dutch vhs release of the movie aswell.

I would love to see the movie, could somebody be so kind to trade an widescreen-uncut-english audio or english subs version of this movie with me?
There is. ;)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Anyone knows of any good quality boots or something in Mandarin with subs of these?

Ironmaster
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
shootgringoshoot
Jan 8 2010, 11:43 AM

I guess youre talking about this one :)
Posted Image

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Yes,that's the one. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply