Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TARZAN ISTANBUL'DA; by ONAR FILMS
Topic Started: Nov 10 2007, 08:38 PM (2,738 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Speaking about Kunt Tulgar, I got OLUMUN SESI, a Turkish-Italian action/crime film (haven't watch it yet...) directed by Kunt Tulgar and starring Kunt Tulgar, Barbara Bouchet, Gordon Mitchell, William Berger, Salih Kirmiz...Since I cannot find any IMDb info does anybody knows something more about this film? :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

Hi Miltos,

When I see the cast I am inclined to think that this may be DIAMOND CONNECTION (Belali Elmaslar) under another name. As far as I know there is no second Tulgar flick with Barbara Bouchet. Then I saw the actor Salih Kirmizi's name who was not in that movie but was in another Tulgar flick titled GIZLI KUVVET, which also had Gordon Mitchell.

Either, this is a very rare production, or a combination of GIZLI KUVVET and BELALI ELMASLAR. Watch it and get back to us B)
Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
I thought DIAMOND CONNECTION was a Sergio Bergonzelli film...or it was co-directed with Tulgar?

I'll watch it and let you know - even without subtitles - so you could located it more easy :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Very interesting. Watch it fast :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Linus
Nov 30 2007, 02:51 PM
Watch it fast :D

You mean in Fast Forward mode? :P

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jack J
Nov 30 2007, 10:40 PM
Linus
Nov 30 2007, 02:51 PM
Watch it fast :D

You mean in Fast Forward mode? :P

Jack

Yes of course. I am sure it's a turkey anyway B)
Quote Post Goto Top

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

GIZLI KUVVET was B)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aymanoglu
Dec 1 2007, 05:24 AM
GIZLI KUVVET was B)

Hehe, Yeah I actully like Gizli Kuvet but it is really a no budget film. The most spectacular scene has Kunt breaking a window and jumping thru it. I remember thinking to myself. Wow there went the whole budget :D
Quote Post Goto Top

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi folks;

When I saw a Kunt TULGAR case here I decided to share rare collactable pieces about Kunt Tulgar.

I have his GIZLI KUVVET movie's original Turkish movie poster and lobby;

Posted Image

If is there anybody that want these collactable documents I'll wait their offers.

I promise that wont give expensive price :D

Greetings; B)
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
This is the answer İ got about OLUMUN SESI

Ali Murat Güven
It is not a logical title. It strictly looks like a fast and leery re-edit and re-title by Turkish or Italian producers shortly after "Diamond Connection". Another Turksih VHS cover of "Diamond Connection".

Mario Bulletti
so this is just ''Diamond connection'' under another title for the vhs market?
because there is this topic on the Cinehound forum written by Miltos:

''Speaking about Kunt Tulgar, I got OLUMUN SESI, a Turkish-Italian action/crime film (haven't watch it yet...) directed by Kunt Tulgar and starring Kunt Tulgar, Barbara Bouchet, Gordon Mitchell, William Berger, Salih Kirmiz...Since I cannot find any IMDb info does anybody knows something more about this film?''

Ali Murat Güven
If you separate Barbara Bouchet, it is exactly "Gizli Kuvvet" and we will release it. I think, as an old man, Mr. Tulgar mixed the cast of two films which he joined in his mind. Same production dates, almost the same cast, same plot etc.
Or a never-realized project only in his mind... You know their systematic: If you collect a cast, then must shoot at least 3-4 movies in the same time, in the same places with different names.

Mario Bulletti
so, anyway, this ''Olumun Sesı'' is a different film as there are some additional actors (Barbara Bouchet) and a different edit.
Was it ever released on vhs or screened on cinemas ?

Ali Murat Güven
To date, I never heard about it from Tulgar. Even a word. You are so stubborn guy.
If he knew and had this movie, he used to offer me as a new release.

Mario Bulletti
I only found this conversatıon on Cınehound and Mıltos has the movıe. He was just tryıng to fınd more ınformatıon about ıt

Ali Murat Güven
So, if Miltos is sure that it was a totally brand new/different movie, then say something about its plot and the footages. To have a dirty VHS labeled on "Ölümün Sesi" does not mean anything in this chaotic trash film market. In 1980's, this people dressed dozens of different VHS covers to the same films.

Edited by jnfernal, Nov 21 2015, 05:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply