Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EGLIMA STO KAVOURI aka THE RAPE KILLER
Topic Started: Dec 11 2007, 11:25 PM (3,649 Views)
Mads
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
EGLIMA STO KAVOURI (Kostas Karagiannis, 1974) aka THE RAPE KILLER (US cinema), DEATH KISS (US video) and VAI KILLER (Italy cinema and video), a sleazy thriller involving murder, double-crossing and...rape! I finally got around to watching the budget DVD release, it's on Videoasia's TERROR TALES VOLUME 2 DVD along with Jamie Luk's DOCTOR VAMPIRE. It's passable for a VHS transfer, sadly it is the shortened version which is missing nudity as well as the complete ending. I used to have an Italian rental VHS which (I think) was complete but in Italian only, and barely watchable due to some mastering error.
Anyway, I am sure some of the other users around here can say alot more about this title..

Here is the locandina for it:
Posted Image
Danish tapes for trade
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mads
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I think the mastering error was only on the Italian tape. I don't have that tape anymore, and sadly I forgot the label as well the running time. The Videoasia DVD is taken from the cut US VHS from Prism Video and has a running time of 80 min's approx.
Danish tapes for trade

Mads
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Miracles can happen. I thought I'd never see that Italian tape again, which I mentioned earlier in this thread. But it turns out I had sold it to a good friend of mine, and yesterday I got my old tape back (along with a SHITLOAD of other great tapes, but that's another story..)

It still had my handwritten note with the running time: 83m 48s. Here it is:

Posted Image
Danish tapes for trade

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Greek Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply