Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
KOSTAS GOUSGOUNIS; Urban legends and reality
Topic Started: Jan 4 2008, 11:13 PM (14,587 Views)
a_lektor
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I Would like to start a conversation about Kostas Gousgounis and his films, also would like to please everybody that knows anything about him, or thinks that he knows anything to tell so me and some other gyus who are interested too, learn finally the truth about the "Teacher"!!! First i would like to ask you guys if someone, had seen any of the famous lines of Kostas Gousgounis in any movie that he played because i did not. The second thing i wanted to know is if anybody had seen another movie that Gousgounis was the leader actor that had hard -core scenes inside? except "idonovlepsias" = ("The peeping man"), Does the "big" name of Gousgounis based only in softcore films?
Krata toixo tha sbrwxw! Na xame kamia mpyra kala tha itane!Ti ta ftyneis mwri koukoutsia exoun?Den ekanes fai?e tha se gamisw! Oloi ta exoume dei ma de thymomaste titlo.Epaizan kai i fonsou i denisi ki dandoulaki kai itan sklires tsontes!

Hold the wall, i'll push!Ah,wish i had beer now! Why r u spitting bitch, do they have cores?You didn't cook?I'll fuck you! Everybody have heard these, but don't remember the title. Also played Fonsou, Denisi,and Dandoulaki and all in H/C scenes!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hi lektor. Where are you from?
Our friend skatschko is the leading expert about Gousgounis.
I just point out that a compilation dvd (a sort of patchwork) recently released in Greece (entitled "Pathos kai idhoni") includes some scenes performed by Gousgounis which came from his 70s films (at least one of them not yet identified. Is it right, skatschko?). By the way, his only known h/c sequences are from "O idonovlepsias".
In the early 80s he performed "live" hardcore: see the book "Greek Erotica" (Greek and English language) for more details.

a_lektor
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi A.N. I'm from Greece. I didn't see any other post with this subject. If i'm wrong please give me a link because i would be very interested. I know about the book you mentioned, i own a copy of it too. I read inside about one live play: "Gousgounis and the lost tribe of the amazons".
From the known filmography of gousgounis - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0729861/ - i have and have seen everything except of "Horis Idanika" and "Leoforos toy thanatou". My copies of "sex13beaufort", "o anomalos", "stin pagida toy sex kai toy eglimatos" and "diestramenoi apo ti genna tous" do not include a single hard-core scene. The dvd you said "Pathos kai idoni" is a "deception" that Leontsinis Films made with cut-scenes from "O Idonovlepsias" and some other hard-core greek 80s films. skatschko please enlight us if you see that post.
Krata toixo tha sbrwxw! Na xame kamia mpyra kala tha itane!Ti ta ftyneis mwri koukoutsia exoun?Den ekanes fai?e tha se gamisw! Oloi ta exoume dei ma de thymomaste titlo.Epaizan kai i fonsou i denisi ki dandoulaki kai itan sklires tsontes!

Hold the wall, i'll push!Ah,wish i had beer now! Why r u spitting bitch, do they have cores?You didn't cook?I'll fuck you! Everybody have heard these, but don't remember the title. Also played Fonsou, Denisi,and Dandoulaki and all in H/C scenes!

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Do you really have O ANOMALOS? What label? :unsure:

I remember that glorious sex play, it ended with a police entry and arests...

a_lektor
Member Avatar
[ * ]
yes my friend , i have a copy of "o anomalos" but unfortunately it's a copied dvd-r. i don't have an authentic vhs if tha's what you mean. ???Label??? The specific "sex play" (as you said), you had seen, had any hard-core scene in it?

Deleted User
Deleted User

O Anomalos? Are you sure its actually that film? Is it the film where Gouzgounis plays an impotent killer of women?

I am asking because it was considered lost. Is your DVD-R sourced from a Greek tape?
Quote Post Goto Top

a_lektor
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Of course i'm sure. Only me knows how i hunted this film and where i have found it. It is "o anomalos" for sure. I saw the full movie. The title screens prove this also.
( http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/SomremiXaS/1.jpg , http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/SomremiXaS/2.jpg ) And yes, my copy is in greek language.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
That play had a plot but also live sex so the police raid...

Does your DVD-R of O ANOMALOS have the label of the VHS before the credits?

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
a_lektor
Jan 5 2008, 05:46 PM
The dvd you said "Pathos kai idoni" is a "deception" that Leontsinis Films made with cut-scenes from "O Idonovlepsias" and some other hard-core greek 60s and 70s films.

Yes, of course. But it also includes at least another movie in which Gousgounis performs sex (not h/c, anyway).

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Lektor and lt79, in your opinion when exactly has "O idonovlepsias" been filmed? According to me, at the very latest in autumn 1983. What do you think?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Greek Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply