Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EXCELLENT TRADER
Topic Started: Jan 25 2008, 12:00 AM (57,881 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let the forum know that i just finished a trade with Sleazeman2001, and everything was 100% as promised. Excellent quality transfers of In The Devils Garden, and Schoolgirls in Chains. Couldn't be happier, highly recommended trade contact. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
madshatter
Jan 25 2008, 12:00 AM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let the forum know that i just finished a trade with Sleazeman2001, and everything was 100% as promised. Excellent quality transfers of In The Devils Garden, and Schoolgirls in Chains. Couldn't be happier, highly recommended trade contact. :D

Thank you madshatter. I pride myself on the absolute best in rare uncut film's not available anywhere and can assure that we will be great trade partners as Both of the films I got from you on our 1st trade were 1st class transfers. Thanks again. We will trade again VERY soon. And also I want to thank MILTO'S for allowing such a great site to exist. Eddie ~~~:)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I always appreciate this kind of feedback on here. It is what makes CINEHOUND so unique and important!
Always good to see that people are happy with one another's trades and that people are happy to give feedback on websites, etc.
Good stuff!

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
great idea , as this would be a good thread is praise everyones sucessful trades...so people know and feel secure about trades ....

GREAT TRADERS i've dealt with on here sucessfully........

TIMVERSEY
DIABOLIK
MILTOS
MADS JENSEN
DAN.BE
PETCOR80
GIALLOBOY
ONARFILMS

if i missed someone i'm sorry...., but i'm getting old... :lol:

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
thumbs up from me to:

dan.be
videohunter
tim versey
gialloboy

and cinehound ofcourse... a few other eBay sellers aswell. Didn't really have a bad transaction, vhs wise, yet on eBay (in the past I was sent a bootleg DVD or two, which is why I stopped buying them through ebay).

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I've had one or two dodgy trades over the years but they would amount to 3 or 4 at most. The absolute WORST experience with anyone that i have EVER had though was that prick Thomas Simmons in the States. I don't know if any of you have ever heard of VIDJUNKIE? I believe he used to edit a fanzine of that title and he had a website too. Not sure if his website is still valid but i have seen it is still there if anyone wants to check out the shit he concocted about me! Whenever people contact me and say they were doing a search for my name they usually raise the question of what the Hell this guy was ranting on about! lol

I will take a digital photo of the VHS original i bought from him on Ebay soon and post the pic on here. YOU guys can tell me whether i was the bad guy in this deal or him!
All i can say is, i KNOW you guys will be SHOCKED by the condition of the tape he sent me, that he detailed in his Ebay page as being in very good condition...i guarantee you won't believe your eyes!

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
WANYON
Jan 25 2008, 10:29 PM
I've had one or two dodgy trades over the years but they would amount to 3 or 4 at most. The absolute WORST experience with anyone that i have EVER had though was that prick Thomas Simmons in the States. I don't know if any of you have ever heard of VIDJUNKIE? I believe he used to edit a fanzine of that title and he had a website too. Not sure if his website is still valid but i have seen it is still there if anyone wants to check out the shit he concocted about me! Whenever people contact me and say they were doing a search for my name they usually raise the question of what the Hell this guy was ranting on about! lol

I will take a digital photo of the VHS original i bought from him on Ebay soon and post the pic on here. YOU guys can tell me whether i was the bad guy in this deal or him!
All i can say is, i KNOW you guys will be SHOCKED by the condition of the tape he sent me, that he detailed in his Ebay page as being in very good condition...i guarantee you won't believe your eyes!

i know him, i've actually used to see him at the fango shows in manhatten,...i've never had a problem with him personally, and i have bought many tapes from him in the past ,.but he was a mail order guy for the most part and then when he closed his website for orders he started selling some of his originals on ebay...but shit does happen......sorry u had a bad experience with him,

Mario
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Gialloboy is the best collector I've ever traded with.-
'Salvare la faccia' is not a giallo!!!

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thomas Simmons???
I used to sell him videos at ebay, many years ago.
Well, it usually took him ages to pay but he always paid.
His only problem was that he was really short-tempered and ready to get pissed off.
A grouchy guy but for some reason I liked him.
Another excellent trader was Phil Lancaster from the UK. I would trust my ass to him!
Worst trader ever??? PAUL EGAN from the UK.
He was a maniac, a liar and a thief!! A NIGHTMARE!!
I DO hope he is in prison or an asylum by now!!!
There was also a british woman that I forget her name... a huge thief!

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
I will not share names with you right now but a few thoughts...

I beleive most collectors are honest & good. I also beleive most stores try to be as more prefessional they can.

Of course there are a few exceptions. It's a wise thing to talk about them in the forums just to warn collectors!

But I really don't agree we can say "he's a bastard" or "he's a thief" and things like that...just because we had a SINGLE ONE bad trade with him/her. Sometimes bad things happen. Post doesn't work perfect, you know. Also that guy may faced a very bad period in his life, your trade could be the last thing in his mind back then! It could happen to anybody.

I'm not fool, I know some folks are bastards, but do not judge a man from just a bad trade! If it's not just a bad trade but much more, bad communication, vulgar language etc, I'm with you then!

A very important thing for me is seller's reaction and behaviour AFTER the bad trade. Did he paid a refund or replaced item? Or all he gave was silly excuses and nothing more? Or simply ignore your e-mails?

We all do mistakes sometimes. I've done some too, especially when I was younger. None is perfect, OK?

As I said this is not an answer on previous post in this thread, just some personal thoughts about the subject...nothing more or personal.

I also can give an advise here: Try to be HONEST with your trades! You promised for something but you finally found out there isn't in your collection or the condition is bad or your description was wrong etc...? Simply e-mail the TRUTH about it. Don't go on with lies, because lies lead to more lies & misunderstandings. Just tell the truth, everybody like to hear the truth...

By the way I had many GREAT trades/swaps with many cinehounds already, I'll come back with names, but give me some time because I don't want to forget anybody!

I haven't any bad experience trading with members so far...in fact I think I'm the one who's a bit slow :ph43r:

I wish for much more good trades between our members !!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · For Sale & Swap · Next Topic »
Add Reply