Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
VIRGIN APOCALYPSE
Topic Started: Feb 9 2008, 06:40 PM (2,202 Views)
jocky
[ * ]
hi guys been looking for a film called virgin apocalypse aka anger aka angels with golden guns
has anyone got this film

i know it was released in holland on the forbbiden asia label but dont know if it was eng dub dutch subbed or straight dutch
please can anyone give me any info
regards jocky :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nguss
[ * ]
I am pretty sure that I have it somewhere in the house. I will have a look and let you know.

Found it. The one I have is only a Dvd-R but is dubbed in English. I haven't actually watched it yet, but will try and check it out soon. It starts with a bunch of women near a river getting beat up and put in cages and dunked in the water.

spannick
Member Avatar
[ * ]
coming - hopefully soon - on German DVD - with English Audio included.
here's the wonderful Trailer:

http://youtu.be/ocXs5L97SIg

and here a few preview Screenshots: YES, that IS the first IFD Film in newly mastered 2.35 (16:9) :D

edit: added new Screenshots

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
spannick
Feb 16 2009, 11:20 PM

Did this actually make it to DVD?
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Just for our records, this is the Dutch VHS B)

spannick
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Aug 26 2012, 02:31 AM
spannick
Feb 16 2009, 11:20 PM

Did this actually make it to DVD?

not yet, but not forgotten.

spannick
Member Avatar
[ * ]
the DVD is finally done and just awaits a Release Date :)

includes:

German 35mm Print (2.35 anamorphic) with a few Inserts from German VHS (also Widescreen, not more than a Minute of inserts all together) for damaged footage. (also, the IFD Master delivered was in Fullscreen and horribly framecut, being 4 Minutes shorter than the uncut Print!)

German & English Audio

English Trailer

Added: Bonus Feature Movie: COMMANDO FURY (from Japanese 2.35 VHS Source, as the Master delivered by Mr. Lai was in unwatchable Fullscreen!).

the Plan was to release both as Single Movie Releases, but all the Wait for a better Master Tape for FURY was in Vain so there we go....

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Here's the english-dubbed release on Madera Cinevideo

Posted Image

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
wow! cant wait to get the dvd! what is the german dvd title?
You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you!

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Was the 4Bidden Asia release uncut, I remember some release of another chick movie that looked cut.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply