Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Official Movie Viewing Log; what have you seen lately ?
Topic Started: Mar 9 2008, 01:20 PM (50,927 Views)
videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
i figure i start a thread to let your fellow film fans know what you've been watching as of late......

the last 3 films i watched

the degradation of emanuelle =from a danish rental, UNCUT LBX classic sleaze fest w/ george eastman as the sex guru, with the beautiful laura gemser reprising her role as a reporter tryin to uncover a sex slave ring...

rambo: first blood part 2 = IO cable version ,.sly stallone , enough said :D

gungala, la pantera nuda = japanese rental , this is a new one for me, italian language UNCUT gorgeous quality LBX print ,.tarzan girl film ......who cares that's it's in italian language, i enjoyed the entire 90 minute run time just watching the super gorgeous Kitty Swan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
RATMAN last night on Greek VHS.

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Lova
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I rented Wrong Turn 2: Dead End on friday night.
Han lever för att döda. En rasande hämnare från djungeln.

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Elsa Fraulein SS
Night Of The Devils
Left Hand Of The Law
Posted Image

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
San Duk Bei Do - classic kung fu, drags a bit in the middle but has got great "one against many" battles.

There Will Be Blood - an epic and horrific comedy, so, pure pt anderson stuff (but not as good as no country for old men :))

La Regina dei Tartari - old skool adventure that looks good and has enough tempo to keep you entertained. It falls a bit flat compared to modern filmmaking techniques but I still like it.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Lova
Mar 9 2008, 04:51 PM
I rented Wrong Turn 2: Dead End on friday night.

I bought and watched that the other day (on UK dvd) and although I thought some of the actors were terrible I did enjoy it quite a bit. I loved the splatter-films back in the day and I enjoy this return to the genre. WT2 is very gory and that's what matters here. Oh, and ol'e 'Black Flag' Henry totally kicks ass! I must admit I cracked up every time he was onscreen. :lol:
I just bought his 'The Henry Rollins Show' season 1 on DVD. Great stuff. :D

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
videohunter
Mar 9 2008, 01:20 PM
i figure i start a thread to let your fellow film fans know what you've been watching as of late......

Very nice idea...much better with a few words about the films - cool or boring etc B)

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Mar 9 2008, 07:26 PM
videohunter
Mar 9 2008, 01:20 PM

Very nice idea...much better with a few words about the films - cool or boring etc B)

thanks miltos, it's fun to see what folks r watching these days, besides it's a great way to introduce films...oh, and i edited my first post w/ brief descriptions.. :)

Lova
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Mar 9 2008, 07:17 PM
I bought and watched that the other day and although I thought some of the actors were terrible I did enjoy it quite a bit. I loved the splatter-films back in the day and I enjoy this return to the genre. WT2 is very gory and that's what matters here. Oh, and ol'e 'Black Flag' Henry totally kicks ass! I must admit I cracked up every time he was onscreen. :lol:
I just bought his 'The Henry Rollins Show' season 1 on DVD. Great stuff. :D

Jack

I did not find Wrong Turn 2 as entertaining as the first one, but it had enough blood and gore to keep me satisfied.. B)
Han lever för att döda. En rasande hämnare från djungeln.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
videohunter
Mar 9 2008, 07:40 PM
thanks miltos, it's fun to see what folks r watching these days, besides it's a great way to introduce films...oh, and i edited my first post w/ brief descriptions.. :)

Great move :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Movie Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply