Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hmmmm.... beer!!!!
Topic Started: Apr 1 2008, 01:33 PM (4,696 Views)
gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Nov 13 2012, 08:22 PM
can remember they had these huge bottles in mexico ...... they also said, tourist drink corona, mexicans drink dos x's (xx) ....... think its allmost 15years ago I was their ..... getting old .......

Negra Modelo for me please!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Had horrible beer in turky .... Lefes ..... if you had drunk half a glass you allready felt your stomach acid coming up ..... the food wasnt that great aswell ......
had some food somewere in a truck village on the bourder with iraq and was pissing out of my ass for days!

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Nov 13 2012, 08:51 PM
Had horrible beer in turky .... Lefes ..... if you had drunk half a glass of that piss you allready felt your stomach acid coming up .....

Efes. I had worse... Banks Beer in Guyana.... Got you from soberness to hangover without the being drunk part in-between ;)
Posted Image

Harm
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
For those interested, I started a beer appreciation group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/501489333220830/

Join us :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Non-Movie Talking · Next Topic »
Add Reply