Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Turkish DEATH WISH !!
Topic Started: Apr 10 2008, 07:25 PM (2,595 Views)
ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hey!
Look what I just obtained:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q55yd7-LGJU

It's the original theatrical trailer of CELLAT, an obscure 1975 movie, a very faithful "adaptation" of DEATH WISH.

As I was told, it is even MORE violent than the Bronson film!
Ok, you could also visit my blog, onarfilms.blogspot.com and VOTE at the relevant post if you want me to release it or not.
Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But be careful, Youtube may pull due to the nudity.
Worldweird Cinema

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
i love it !!!,

Deleted User
Deleted User

That was great! I have never heard of this film before but I think this will be a big seller for you. Euro crime is the thing right now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Linus
Apr 10 2008, 11:59 PM
That was great! I have never heard of this film before but I think this will be a big seller for you. Euro crime is the thing right now.

Actually that should be would be a big seller - if Bill decided to release it. Which he may not. I would love to see it as well.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

CELLAT (The Executioner) is a fine film directed by Memduh Un, who is the Producer of KILIC ASLAN, better known to you folks as LIONMAN. It stars Serdar Gokhan in the role of a mild-mannered architect who is forced to become an avenger when his sister and wife are attacked and raped by a gang of thugs. He stalks the mean streets of Istanbul at night. I enjoyed it better than the Bronson film, which this is a remake of.

Bill, will probably release CICI CAN because this is too violent :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Nosferatu
[ * ]
It seems to be a great movie!!! I like violent crime films.
I'll surely buy the DVD if Onar release it.

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Aymanoglu
Apr 11 2008, 03:40 AM

Bill, will probably release CICI CAN because this is too violent :lol:

No, even better, I'll censor it and release it WITHOUT the nude and violent scenes.
People SHOULD NOT get addicted to violence by watching disgusting crap like that!!

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

Yes, and even a cartoon for the extras! :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This looks like it could be the best Onar DVD so far! I am sold!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply