Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Halloween vhs additions! And more!
Topic Started: Apr 12 2008, 04:34 AM (5,247 Views)
filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Here is the Norwegian cover to Alligator, I don`t have the movie but you can use the scan to get it.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HalloweenNight
[ * ]
damn you always have those scans to tease me with! lol. Here are some new finds.

1980 MCA Jaws first release
Posted Image

1981 Paramount first release Orca
Posted Image

Posted Image

First releases of friday the 13th 2-4 on paramount
Posted Image

First release of creepshow on warner
Posted Image

videohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
lovely, JAWS , MCA 1st issue mike...

just a tidbit of info FRIDAY THE 13TH PARTS 1 & 2 , the 1st issues came in gatefold type cartons..., same artwork though

HalloweenNight
[ * ]
thats what i figured but thought they may have had variant slip cases. i can't seem to find the 1 or 2 fold cases the orca is in one of the gatefold cases. The part 2 must of come out right after the gatefold case. Thanks for the info

HalloweenNight
[ * ]
Thanks for the comment on the jaws vhs I'm very happy with it. Also now that I remember I think someone once said the gatefold part 2 had pictures on the inside is that true?

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hi! This is the Norwegian "piraya" cover..:

Posted Image

HalloweenNight
[ * ]
Hey what did I tell you! lol j/k. nice cover friend.

JSpartan1989
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Pretty cool collection. And no offense dude, but I hated 4-6. Especially 5 with Michael Myers crying. The best ones in the series to me, are 1-3 and H20, which would have made a good conclusion to the series. I don't even want to think about seeing Resurrection, or the Rob Zombie remake series.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply