Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (349,623 Views)
Kenneth M
Star Member
Jack J
Aug 17 2008, 04:07 PM
Michael Gustavsson
Aug 17 2008, 02:02 PM
Got it thru yahoo.jp for reasonable price.

Do the marketplace sellers at Amazon.jp sell to customers outside of Japan?

Jack

Most of them don't but there is an easy way to find out.

Put the item in your cart. Go to checkout and select the address you want the item shipped to.

If it says something red in Japanese and won't let you complete checkout, then the seller doesn't ship to the US. ;)

I have begged and pleaded to 5 or 6 sellers to ship to United States. I was only told "okay" by one seller, and he was very dubious at first. It took a lot of convincing on that one. :ph43r:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenneth M
Star Member
Operazione Bianchi
Sep 29 2008, 04:38 PM
So , here are some pics of my recent tapes :

Posted Image

Waterpower!

You need to read the following thread in the Maniacs forum. On page two "Warren Evans" aka "Shaun Costello" joins in. It's a facinating read. ;)

Link

Kenneth M
Star Member
Lars Jacobsson
Nov 6 2008, 10:19 PM
Posted Image

Ain't nobody going to slip the sausage between those butt cheeks! :o

:lol:

Great finds, Lars!

Kenneth M
Star Member
horrorC.K.
Jan 26 2009, 07:49 PM
resonator05
Jan 26 2009, 07:43 PM

By the way, I am coming to Amsterdamn ;) in May for one week with my buddy ;)

Just the right place to be! Although it's not the same as it was anymore. Some famous places had to shut down the doors due to a new policy.

What new policy is that? My friend and I are planning a trip there in 18 months. I hope it doesn't effect our love for the lime-green and crystal covered Mary... <_<

Kenneth M
Star Member
That's really interesting. I don't understand the stand on tobacco, but I guess that's the first step before they start eliminating the coffee shops. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the true intent. Can you smoke a cigarette while walking the streets in A'dam?

The first time I saw mixing tobacco and marijuana was when I was in Costa Rica, hanging out with some Danes. They took a cigarette, and slowly turned it while moving a flame back and fourth. They called it "roasting the tobacco." They then rolled the paper first, mixed the roasted tobacco and marijuana, and stuffed the bugle-shaped paper full of the mixture. It wasn't too bad to be honest, but still way more trouble than I like to go through. Just gimmie some scissors, paper and the sticky stuff and I'll be happy in about 30 seconds.

I did hear that the hash was all that Denmark has, really. I tried it once. It just reminded me of smoking opates. Just got me kinda relaxed.

Thanks for the info, though. Sounds like Holland is trying to clean that place up a bit. Hopefully they won't take it too far before we make it out there...

Kenneth M
Star Member
Jack J
Mar 6 2009, 04:16 PM
Member-X
Mar 6 2009, 02:26 PM
Wrong section.. :rolleyes:

Miltos, you can delete this post if you want to.

Actually, Miltos, you can delete all Member-X's posts.

:P

His smiley ---> Posted Image ...is still in denial. ---> How his smiley really feels.

Kenneth M
Star Member
Member-X
Mar 6 2009, 07:33 PM
Kenneth M
Mar 6 2009, 07:12 PM
Jack J
Mar 6 2009, 04:16 PM
Member-X
Mar 6 2009, 02:26 PM
Wrong section.. :rolleyes:

Miltos, you can delete this post if you want to.

Actually, Miltos, you can delete all Member-X's posts.

:P

His smiley ---> Posted Image ...is still in denial. ---> How his smiley really feels.

Now this is how his smiley still feel.

:lol:

And deleting my posts isn't such a bad idea. It would look like Jack is talking to some imaginative friend most of the time. :lol:

Hahaha! :lol:

Kenneth M
Star Member
Killer score, Jack! I'm happy for you brah! :D

Kenneth M
Star Member
Canisius
Jan 26 2010, 09:38 PM
Posted Image

:wub:

Very, Very, Very, Very, Very... Nice.

Kenneth M
Star Member
Absolute beauties, shootgringoshoot, OB & rchdggr!

Just freaking beautiful! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply