Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,740 Views)
sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Grabbed this lil number off ebay last night 'The Devil Of Rape'. I've been looking for this on vhs for awhile now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
unuuk
Dec 8 2009, 02:24 PM
:o very,very sweet sleazeman!

thanks unuuk, it was a last min. hit, although it is available on vcd from a coupla online stores but I truely wanted this vhs tape version!:)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Dec 8 2009, 06:56 PM
sleazeman2001
Dec 8 2009, 12:08 PM
Grabbed this lil number off ebay  last night 'The Devil Of Rape'. I've been looking for this on vhs for awhile now.

Very cool! I have a couple of different vcd's of this but none with subs. Is this tape subbed? One of the vcd's is from Thailand and has the nudity censored. :o

hi jack, dont think it has subs but I'm almost positve its not censored a bit, I'll keep you guys posted when it arrives along w. a coupla others I nabbed!:)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Dec 9 2009, 12:30 AM
Jack J
sleazeman2001
Grabbed this lil number off ebay  last night 'The Devil Of Rape'. I've been looking for this on vhs for awhile now.

Very cool! I have a couple of different vcd's of this but none with subs. Is this tape subbed? One of the vcd's is from Thailand and has the nudity censored. :o

hi jack, dont think it has subs but I'm almost positve its not censored a bit, I'll keep you guys posted when it arrives along w. a coupla others I nabbed!:)

heres a DVD release from YESASIA.COM Of it...

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Dec 9 2009, 12:36 AM
sleazeman2001
Dec 9 2009, 12:30 AM
Jack J
sleazeman2001

heres a DVD release from YESASIA.COM Of it...

sleazy cat. 3 goodness for sure!:)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: p1000022275.jpg (7.9 KB)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
heres another one ive been searching for for a long time, grabbed it 2 weeks ago, classic old school xxx, This is the ealy usa stuff, classic original, Ive never seen another...

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
sleazeman2001
Dec 9 2009, 12:57 AM
heres another one ive been searching for for a long time, grabbed it 2 weeks ago, classic old school xxx, This is the ealy usa stuff, classic original, Ive never seen another...

AND this UNCUT original from the Mitchell Bros, R.I.P. miss chambers...even though i'm downsizing some of my rarer titles, I'm still addicted to classic retro xxx, guess i'll be a sleazeman for life,:)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: _BflNJE__Wk___KGrHqEOKjMErymHSE8bBLB5fb_6_Q___12.jpg (24.01 KB)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Dec 12 2009, 03:53 AM
Finally!!! :wub:

Have wanted this ever since Videohunter showed me a scan long ago. :hello!:

Posted Image

YES JACK, Classic. I got mine from MR. BILL KNIGHT. Awesome score!

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
unuuk
Dec 12 2009, 03:28 PM
:D some very cool purchases!!

Glad to have helped out with 'CRAZY BLOOD' my friend!:)

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
unuuk
Dec 16 2009, 05:56 PM
Jack J
Dec 16 2009, 06:05 AM
And thanks (multo thanks!!) to KingofB I'll be getting this li'l baby soon too!!!  :wub:

THE BEASTS aka The Flesh and Bloody Terror (this is the original, uncut, untampered with version).

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :o :o speechless and also very jealous jack! nice one!!

I have this one as well Jack, here's what I nabbed today in a one hit gig at a small spanish old video shop =alot of rare unicorns including the uncut WARLOCK MOON' in freakin spanish =ultra rare! check my pics...

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply