Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (345,910 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

The Intruder is hilarious.

I found some things near around Groningen a couple of weeks ago:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oooh and I should make pictures of some really nice posters I brought back from Bangkok :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

petcor80
Jan 21 2009, 12:05 PM
hey djponey! still in the Netherlands? I thought you were moving back to France?

I indeed moved back to France, but I was there for X-mas holidays, in my gf's family.
Btw moving that much vhs 1000km south was problematic but I just ended sending most of them by mail with GLS, cheap, fast and delivered in front of my door :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm just a member on the forum there and when I started to put B-movie related stuff on my site I gave it that name. I should have renamed it, but a little advertising for this excellent site won't hurt ;)
Most of the content is in french but some interviews are in english as well (another advertising bit :P )

Edit: Cool blog you have there Jack J ( http://trashy-filipino-war-movies.blogspot.com/ ). I'm also a trashy-filipino-war-movies fan. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

resonator05
Jan 24 2009, 01:11 PM
I also have the dutch WARRIOR, but my tape is black, stickers are the same and there is also VUH stamped on it. any idea?

I have yet another VUH version apparently (small box):
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

A shitload of nice tapes coming from all over the world. Makes my day :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amazing finds dan.be !
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image
La course de Taureaux aka the Bullfight. (FR) "40 real bullfights to death, 20 deadly accidents". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243194/
Hercule contre les fils du Soleil (FR) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058062/
Mondo Cane, 102 min (FR)
Baron Blood (US 1996 Anchor Bay WS remastered version, NTSC)

All are up for grab.

+ Think Big, Thunder, Mission Inferno, the Barbarians in french as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lol
you collect french tapes as well? :lol:

I have to watch it first (only seen it in english with dutch subs ;) ) and then it's yours.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

After a little trip to Holland, I come back with some fun flicks (thanks to WOOF! for the trade ;) ) and with some really gorgeous VCC/V2000 tapes. My VCC player is a bit rusty unfortunately, and I don't know how to clean the heads. But I just couldn't let those lovely big boxes :wub:

First batch:
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanx :) Here's the rest:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
S*H*E, Cop Killer and The Falcon are VHS.

And here's some of my VHS finds:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply