Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,776 Views)
kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
videohunter
Jul 11 2008, 10:42 AM
good film, but unfortunately u picked up a bootleg !

Question answered before I could ask ;) :o

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
LOVE that "Werewolf And The Yeti" ;)

Some very nice Greek tapes also! :)
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Jul 18 2008, 06:10 PM
kingofB
Jul 18 2008, 05:52 PM
Some very nice Greek tapes also! :)

had been talking to Magnus for a long time before I found something that would make him part with Kristiana. I'm sO happy with that tape! The other Greek tapes are from two different people, don't know how rare they are but they look cool to me too :) Maybe Miltos can shine some light on the collectability of these three tapes?

"Kristiana" was offered to me too once, hopefully I'll get it someday :D

Have that "Death Smiled At Murder" from Miltos, inlay isn't that minty but its a great tape still...

Don't think there ever was a Dutch release, or was there? :unsure:

That "Delirium" is very sweet also!
Still hope to get the Dutch EMPIRE release someday...
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Jul 19 2008, 07:56 AM
kingofB
Jul 19 2008, 07:24 AM
That "Delirium" is very sweet also!
Still hope to get the Dutch EMPIRE release someday...

you might have another delirium in mind (no pun intended :)). this is the lamberto bava one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093043/

Indeed, the EMPIRE release is the Polselli movie :huh:

Makes that Greek tape very interesting all of a sudden ;) :D

Here's my most recent rare VHS, just came in from Roel...

Dunno if it's as rare as reputed and it's also no purchase as I got it through a swap, but I'm very well pleased with this :D :
Posted Image
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Jul 19 2008, 07:56 AM
you might have another delirium in mind

I knew I shouldn't drink that funky stuff from the bottom of these Rocheforts :P :lol:
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Jul 22 2008, 04:15 PM
Jack J
Jul 22 2008, 04:06 PM
Maaaybe it's because more people are only collectors of rare tapes and not genuine fans of Indo movies. They are rare so they collect. They are the latest fad on the collector scene right now.

I think that must be it. It's what made me go that extra bit anyway, thinking I could always get most if not all of my money back if it wasn't a movie I needed to keep

There's only a few Indo & Hong Kong releases that have my interest, but when I do come across them I usually pick em up for a nice swap, as there seem to be many people into these tapes lately :)
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Aug 10 2008, 08:00 PM
that SS Kamp tape is fresh from the cultvideotheek :) pictured the tape too because without a label on it I can't verivy it's originality. Tape is on the light side too, but not featherweight, I'd give it a 50/50 chance of being original.... cool sleeve though! :)

A clearer pic of the cassette might give a better impression on what to think about this one :unsure:

Is that inlay trimmed?
Think it should originally come with rounded corners for a bigbox :huh:

If its nice and straightly cut for a standard AMARAY there's a big chance it was meant that way and thus a bootleg...

Too bad the toplabel is gone :(

No spinelabel?

Does look like a bootleg, but might be a re-release :unsure:
If so the inlay could even have been made with straigtly cut edges for a standard AMARAY :blink:

:blink: :ph43r: :blink:

Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Looks like a round corner right below though :blink:
Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
Aug 10 2008, 08:49 PM
good point about the inlay. It does have one rounded corner (front side bottom) but it's not of the heavy paper that I remember videoplus tapes having.

:( :( :(

Pretty sure that "Ilsa" was a re-issue but I have strong doubts about this one indeed...
My VIDEOPLUS/VIDEOPOWER tapes also come with decent paper inlays, that this one is on lightweight paper surely confirms my doubts...

Also the engraved dot where the toplabel belongs don't "feel" right to me somehow <_<

But thats just my "Klazien uut Zalk" hunch :P

@WOOF!:
I know of an "(SS) Vrouwenkamp" release on VIDEOSCREEN, but didn't know there was a VFP...
There is a "Special SS Women" VIDEO FOR PLEASURE release, that I know...

Posted Image

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
@WOOF!:

Love that avatar ;)

"Shock Waves" is a great one IMO :)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply