Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (349,578 Views)
filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
What is the English title for "Supersnuten"?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
unuuk
Feb 23 2009, 06:35 PM
Operazione Bianchi
Feb 23 2009, 06:18 PM
ChevyReeves
Feb 13 2009, 07:24 PM
@ Operazione Bianchi The Skin Em Alive is 90 mins, I enquired about it but couldnt work out if it was cut or not so didnt bid (though I regret in now as it looked in great condition!!)

Ah , thank you ! I had overlooked your comment ... Do you know if the austalian tape is PAL or NTSC , and had you the chance to check the real running time ? Most of the informations ( playing time ) given on Videoboxes are wrong !

The swiss glasbox from Movie Video runs 84:25 Min !

:rolleyes: i hope that norwegian tape is uncut cos i won that beaut on e bay! either way, it looks a great tape :)

That Norwegian tape you got there is very rare!!!

Posted Image

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
unuuk
Feb 23 2009, 11:06 PM
yeah? wasnt really sure about how rare it was but i love the film and have been looking for it on a decent vhs for an age!! i have the bootleg with finnish subs. look forward to getting this :)

You have to scan the cover when you get the film!

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
unuuk
Feb 25 2009, 06:56 PM
filminteressert
Feb 23 2009, 10:31 PM
unuuk
Feb 23 2009, 06:35 PM
Operazione Bianchi
Feb 23 2009, 06:18 PM
ChevyReeves
Feb 13 2009, 07:24 PM
@ Operazione Bianchi The Skin Em Alive is 90 mins, I enquired about it but couldnt work out if it was cut or not so didnt bid (though I regret in now as it looked in great condition!!)

Ah , thank you ! I had overlooked your comment ... Do you know if the austalian tape is PAL or NTSC , and had you the chance to check the real running time ? Most of the informations ( playing time ) given on Videoboxes are wrong !

The swiss glasbox from Movie Video runs 84:25 Min !

:rolleyes: i hope that norwegian tape is uncut cos i won that beaut on e bay! either way, it looks a great tape :)

That Norwegian tape you got there is very rare!!!

Posted Image

got this in the post today :D its a great looking tape! says 100 min run time on back...watched first 15 mins and its a nice looking widescreen print too! :) will get a scan up when i can use someones.

Thanks. :D

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I just bought this English original pre cert from a Norwegian auction site..:

Posted Image

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
romps
Apr 3 2009, 05:44 PM
unuuk
Apr 3 2009, 08:03 PM
dutch uncuts of PRAY FOR DEATH

I've thought all releases except greek tape would be cut, is the dutch one really intact?

The first Norwegian release is also uncut.

This one..:
Posted Image

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Apr 9 2009, 05:40 PM
Killer is on the phone on "black" Esselte (Sweden) - SO RARE.... :wub:

Lucky you! Those Black Esselte tapes are very rare!

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
The Ericist
Apr 26 2009, 07:41 PM
unuuk
Apr 26 2009, 05:50 PM
Metalian
Apr 25 2009, 04:33 PM
I got the Argentinian release of Pray for Death recently....

I'll post some pics of some stuff I got later...

yeah man, very interested to see that tape! :ph43r: ;)

I thought Pray for Death was a huge disappointment after watching Revenge of the Ninja. Pray for Death wasn't half as bloody (I suspect I got the censored version) and fast-paced as Revenge of the Ninja. Besides that, Sho faces a skilled ninja in 'Revenge', while he beats up an old thug in 'Pray'. Fastforwarded my way through most of it, honestly...

Then I think you have seen the cut version because the uncut is very violent!

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Il grande attacco (1978), Danish version..:

Posted Image

filminteressert
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Jack J
May 9 2009, 07:27 PM
petcor80
May 9 2009, 07:48 PM
It's hard to make out what Scandinavian country the tape is from, because the languages look so much alike to me. I always thought it was a Swedish tape but when I tried to look for clues I detected an adres on the yellow frontlabel on the tape that says "Kobenhavn" (the o has one of these slashes through it) and I guess that makes it Danish :)

Yep, KÝbenhavn is Copenhagen in Danish. And you can always look for the Danish letters and ō which they don't use in Sweden (they have ń and ÷ instead).

PS: of course if you get an unknown Norwegian tape you're in trouble cos those fuckers use ∆ and ō as well! :lol:

Ha ha!!! :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply