Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (349,564 Views)
Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Great covers kingo, espically that Omega logo is quite an eye-popper.
"We are the Master Race. We control. We manipulate. We are the Red Planet and we soil our hands with blood."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
kingofB
Nov 28 2008, 11:10 AM
Hope you're fine, havent seen you around for some time!

Sure, I just haven't had the energy for tape hunting lately which is my main purpose for this forum.
"We are the Master Race. We control. We manipulate. We are the Red Planet and we soil our hands with blood."

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
My spring collection:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
resonator05
May 6 2009, 05:04 PM
whats with Hand of Death looks like a trimmed/copied sleeve??

Photo has cropped the cover a bit and sun has faded the colours I suppose.

Evil in the Woods is for trade BTW. I watched it yesterday, not really my cup of tea.

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
petcor80
May 6 2009, 04:56 PM
some very cool tapes there! great artwork on most. That Aladdin tape and Evil in the Woods below it look interesting.

Aladdin is a Russian fairy tale movie and it's very good. It's available on DVD too.

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Operazione Bianchi
May 7 2009, 02:35 AM
@ Yotsuya : Love that dutch Waterpower! The left tape in the 6th row is Unmasked pt.25 , right ? Great movie IMO !!!

Dutch Water Power is pretty lol. I wouldn't mind owning the first Beate Ushe -release though. Haven't seen Unmasked yet but Japanese tape sure make's the prospect appealing.

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
kingofB
May 7 2009, 05:41 PM
Yotsuya
May 6 2009, 04:44 PM
My spring collection:

Posted Image

Never knew this one existed :o , hope to find me one as well...

Just watched it yeaterday. Pretty weird little film with awesome cast (Lemoine out-stares Vernon pretty much 10-0) but I might be persuaded to trade it. ;)

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Lars Jacobsson
May 8 2009, 09:36 AM
Yoysuya: Is it CASTLE OF THE CREEPING FLESH you got there? Dutch release? Amazing flick that one, a perfect companion to such "staring Howard Vernon" hits like EROTIC RITES OF FRANKENSTEIN and ORLOFF AND THE INVISIBLE MAN. I got the greek tape but wouldn't mind owning more releases...

It's the perfect set up for any crazy european gothic horror movie, healthy doses of sleaze and confusion and two actors with very special faces, Vernon and Lemoine, trying to out-stare each other for 90 minutes...

I kind of liked the movie but apart from the cast, it completely lacked any style and didn't make very much sense either, which of course isn't completely bad thing. Hoven really doesn't seem to know how to direct a movie (though Mark of the Devil turned out pretty well) but sure has an eye for shock value. Lemoine had great youthfull enthusiasm and Reynaud was pretty much as vividly pop'ish as a lady can be in a German movie. My favourite film star couple for sure. I'll have to check this again if a good quality DVD is ever released.

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Can't stop thinking how great Castle of the Creeping Flesh could have turned out if only Hoven would have been content on producing and let Franco direct it.

Yotsuya
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Lars Jacobsson
May 8 2009, 04:52 PM
Lemoine's SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN is another highly recommended related film with more Lemoine-staring. The Mondo Macabro DVD is a must in any eurotrash collection.

Couldn't agree more with you. About other Lemoine vehicles, would someone have any info on Planets Are Against Us VHS releases? And if someone has one to spare, I'd be interested in buying or trading it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply