Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,739 Views)
magnus
Star Member
Now, that is one cool cover, love the arabic touch!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magnus
Star Member
Great that it´s subtitled as well. The obvious reason is of course that the label figure that this was a film that was mainly of interest for the arabs in England!

magnus
Star Member
Lars Jacobsson
Mar 1 2009, 09:10 PM
Robin, frecce, fagioli e karate:
Posted Image

Unfortunely I payed waaay to much for this (a slaspstick Robin Hood by Tonino Ricci, hmm, I wonder of that is any good?;)) - but if you're a hardcore euroadventure collector you just need it in the collection.

haha,no need to worry Lars it´s a winner! very similar to Ricci´s karate in the wild west spectacle... if that´s a sign of quality is anyones choice. must say Alan Steel is probably the most laidback and lackluster Robin Hood in adventurefilmhistory. That tape is, of course, very hard to find....
I also agree on all parts on Hur Marie träffade Fredrik... a thing of utter genious! "Man ska sluta när det är som godast".

magnus
Star Member
Lars Jacobsson
Mar 3 2009, 08:02 AM
Magnus: Yeah, I got a DVD-R of Karate in the Wild West (think I got it from you actually) but I have yet too see it. Maybe I should call in sick and try to catch up on all the slapstick-karate-adventure films I missed out on? Sweet thought... A triple feature with Robin Hood, Wild West & They Were Called Three Musketeers...But They Were Four! (a mega-silly musketeer-slapstick-karate film that I only made my way halfway through before my sanity protested and said "it's either me or this film... choose.").

I realise I really would get sick from that unholy slapstick assault.

Haha, yes that would be more than any brain could handle without frying. The Musketeers film is even worse than the other two combined, that i have somewhat sanity left after watching that one to the end is a sign of inner streght (or just that i don´t know what´s good for me...).

I haven´t been buying any tapes or dvds for a few months, latest beeing this one:
Posted Image

Original title is The Day Time Ended, swedish title translates as "war of the spaceships", needless to say (?) there is no spaceships and no war... a really, really strange film, don´t know if i like it or not to be honest, but it´s indeed a weird one.

magnus
Star Member
Wow, The Wild Eye!!

magnus
Star Member
very much so, a great film!!

magnus
Star Member
Metalian
Apr 5 2009, 07:11 AM
Does this have many editions? It look a bit rare to me...

...E il terzo giorno arrivò il corvo (1973)
(On the Third Day Arrived the Crow)

Nice one.
this is one of the worst spaghettiwesterns i´ve ever seen, Wiliam Berger stumbles around deaddrunk in a black outfit as The Crow and gets shot down pretty fast, not much else happens. total trash!
it has releases at least in Sweden, Finland and UK (as A fistfull of Death).

magnus
Star Member
I have that one as well, but on mine the PAL square is checked, was it released both in Canada and Italy maybe? I got it from an Italian guy about a year ago, but still haven´t got round to watch the film... but very happy i have it!

magnus
Star Member
Jack: haha, yeah i know, not the most uncommon name here (neither among filmfreaks or regular joes). i guess the one over at Dvd-maniacs is Fds-Magnus (who puts out soundtracks & eurospy dvds)? He´s a good friend of mine. the Gory-glory one is a funny character... we´ll all meet on the 16th of May and get seriously pissed (same procedure as last year...)

ShootTom: haha, that really is some difference in picturequality! i´ll have to watch mine soon and see if the PAL colors are as washed out. The sleeve is excactly the same as yours, only difference is the square checked with ballpen...

magnus
Star Member
not me...!

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply