Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,778 Views)
Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
The booklet and posters are very cool, Jack - that sounds like an incredible bargain

A few random, new acquisitions:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks, Eddie for the Devil tape!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J

That DEADLY DARLING is that the Taiwan film?

I think it is - I haven't watched it yet, but I'd like to compare it to the Greek tape to see if its the same cut

anthropophagouz

Moguls are really cool, I just got The Icebox Murders in the mail....also just got that Horror of the Zombies on Video Latino, great tape!

Thanks, anthro! I've become preoccupied with Mogul over the last few months. I've got a couple more on the way, but I'd love to pick up a copy of Icebox Murders, the artwork on that one is fuckin' sweet.

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I believe it is, Jack. I haven't watched it yet, but I'd like to compare it to the Greek tape to see if its the same cut

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
anthropophagouz
May 23 2009, 08:48 PM
I just found Icebox Murders for about $15 with shipping, not to shabby of a deal!  One Mogul I really want is Rape, the cover is just so awesome!

$15 - That's insane!!

Yeah, Rape would be an incredible find, it's so elusive. Love the artwork and the film sounds really cool. Mogul has that one-two punch of awesome art and hard-to-find films.

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
sleazeman2001
Dec 17 2009, 06:36 AM
amazing how much stuff ( htf), this guy had that I got in 1 hit, i'm still shaking.

Man, Eddie, I'm speechless. That's an incredible haul! I think I would have passed out if I had discovered that motherlode.

Let me know when you start taking offers :)

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
A couple recent, Titus Moody-related acquisitions. Both fucking awesome movies; transgressive cinema trash at its finest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Some recent odds and ends:

Posted Image

Remains of a Woman / Malevolent Mate / Interno di un Convento / Black Terrorist / Lone Wolf / Esos Viejos Rabo Verdes

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Haven't shared anything here in awhile, but I was inspired by the great stuff posted by Jack and unuuk. Below are recent Hong Kong purchases (primarily Cat-III stuff) from the last month:

Posted Image

Top row: Evil Black Magic / roughly translated Monster Lover or Mystic Woman / Wizard's Curse / Dark Street Gigolo / Kidnap Of Wong Chak Fai

Bottom row: Beauty's Evil Roses / Ghost of the Fox / roughly Golden Venom / Skin Stripperess

World Video and Network Kingdom

Posted Image

Top row: Ghostly Love / Ghost Story Of Kam Pin Mui / Affrighted Romance / Witchcraft Vs. Curse

Bottom row: Liu Jai Home For The Intimate Ghosts / The Devil & The Ghostbuster / Jailhouse Eros / Miss Magic / (Not Pictured: Ghost Bride)

Pan-Asia and Rainbow

Posted Image

The Spiritual Love / Hero Dream / Lady Master Snake / The Fairy And The Devil

Tai Seng

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Operazione Bianchi
Oct 11 2011, 08:33 PM
Really nice + obscure tapes there !

What about the english titles (as far as available) ? I`m sure there are some real curiosities amongst those ! ;)

Thanks, OB :)

I'll edited the post above with titles :cheers:

Alvin Purple
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Operazione Bianchi
Oct 11 2011, 08:56 PM
AWESOME !  :cheers:

Thanks, man :cheers:

A lot of witchcraft, action and sleaze—a great combination! :tapelove:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply