Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (349,589 Views)
unuuk
Star Member
Jack J
Jan 31 2009, 04:57 PM
And here's another fantastic masterpiece I just won:

DRAGON AGAINST VAMPIRE (1985)
Posted Image

Quote:

Seller's description
Crazy martial arts-horror hybrid Directed by Lionel Leung (another Ho psuedonym ?) in a script written by the man himself, our man Godfrey (Ho).  Three inept, bumbling theives wander around the contryside, robbing graves and eating dogs. They come to an old inn and find out that a vampire has been preying on virginal young girls in the area. Two of the thieves and the innkeeper are killed, so the remaining thief tries to protect the innkeeper's beautiful daughter and avenge his friends.... Hokey fun with possession, gore, a great take on the Tom&Jerry rake in the yard gag and probably the only piece of celuloid to feature a muff-diving vampire ! Sleaze cheese and Hilarious dubbing !

Stars, Elton Chong, Carrie Lee, Martin Kim, Robin See, Eagle Han, Oliver Cheng, Li Ying Ying and Roger Wang.

god damn, that looks like one sweet piece of celluloid! :o god bless ya!! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

unuuk
Star Member
videohunter
Feb 5 2009, 10:16 AM
timversey
Feb 5 2009, 10:07 AM
Oh i like the way you just slipped in that NIGHT OF THE SORCERERS like its just one more tape you have aquired :lol:

A truly stunning aquisition mate ;)

thanks tim :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:o very , very cool vh! the man, the legend! B)

unuuk
Star Member
Operazione Bianchi
Feb 23 2009, 06:18 PM
ChevyReeves
Feb 13 2009, 07:24 PM
@ Operazione Bianchi The Skin Em Alive is 90 mins, I enquired about it but couldnt work out if it was cut or not so didnt bid (though I regret in now as it looked in great condition!!)

Ah , thank you ! I had overlooked your comment ... Do you know if the austalian tape is PAL or NTSC , and had you the chance to check the real running time ? Most of the informations ( playing time ) given on Videoboxes are wrong !

The swiss glasbox from Movie Video runs 84:25 Min !

:rolleyes: i hope that norwegian tape is uncut cos i won that beaut on e bay! either way, it looks a great tape :)

unuuk
Star Member
yeah? wasnt really sure about how rare it was but i love the film and have been looking for it on a decent vhs for an age!! i have the bootleg with finnish subs. look forward to getting this :)

unuuk
Star Member
filminteressert
Feb 24 2009, 01:21 PM
unuuk
Feb 23 2009, 11:06 PM
yeah? wasnt really sure about how rare it was but i love the film and have been looking for it on a decent vhs for an age!! i have the bootleg with finnish subs. look forward to getting this :)

You have to scan the cover when you get the film!

;) ill find someone to scan it! im scannerless!! :( :)

unuuk
Star Member
filminteressert
Feb 23 2009, 10:31 PM
unuuk
Feb 23 2009, 06:35 PM
Operazione Bianchi
Feb 23 2009, 06:18 PM
ChevyReeves
Feb 13 2009, 07:24 PM
@ Operazione Bianchi The Skin Em Alive is 90 mins, I enquired about it but couldnt work out if it was cut or not so didnt bid (though I regret in now as it looked in great condition!!)

Ah , thank you ! I had overlooked your comment ... Do you know if the austalian tape is PAL or NTSC , and had you the chance to check the real running time ? Most of the informations ( playing time ) given on Videoboxes are wrong !

The swiss glasbox from Movie Video runs 84:25 Min !

:rolleyes: i hope that norwegian tape is uncut cos i won that beaut on e bay! either way, it looks a great tape :)

That Norwegian tape you got there is very rare!!!

Posted Image

got this in the post today :D its a great looking tape! says 100 min run time on back...watched first 15 mins and its a nice looking widescreen print too! :) will get a scan up when i can use someones.

unuuk
Star Member
not very rare but me very happy!!

unuuk
Star Member
Operazione Bianchi
Mar 11 2009, 08:15 PM
Nice stuff unuuk , especially that Bloody Friday ;)

cheers :) almost forgot this beaut!! ;)

unuuk
Star Member
stuff ive had a couple of months :D

unuuk
Star Member
:rolleyes:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Image065.jpg (100.72 KB)

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply