Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,637 Views)
anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I have tried pot about 4-5 times, not a fan myself. Alcohol not really either, I only drink possibly 4days out of the year?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Feb 23 2009, 09:56 PM
Received this baby today!!! :D :D :D

A big thank you goes out to Member-X.

Posted Image

Nice tape!

It's funny my tape of this is a full black tape, a friend of mine has a black tape red tab and now I see a fully red tape! I say that one is way cooler than both of ours :D

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Mar 5 2009, 04:36 PM
anthropophagouz,Mar 5 2009
05:28 AM
Jack J,Feb 23 2009
09:56 PM
Received this baby today!!!  :D  :D  :D 

A big thank you goes out to Member-X.

Nice tape!

It's funny my tape of this is a full black tape, a friend of mine has a black tape red tab and now I see a fully red tape! I say that one is way cooler than both of ours :D

It sure does look nice (and the tape plays perfectly)! So differently coloured editions exist! Cool. I guess that's how it is with underground releases, they don't necessarily look the same.

I also just got hold of the German vhs release of VIOLENT SHIT 1-3 (on one tape), and VS3 on Reg.1 dvd which contains the film with atrocious dubbing but (more interestingly) also contains the otherwise impossible to get ZOMBIE '90: EXTREME PESTILENCE.

Yeah I guess they do! I have Violent Shit 2 and 3 in the large clams, if I am not mistaken they are the German releases right? Reel Gore was Schnaas company correct?

I had a change to get a Zombie 90' tape but I got VS3 instead hehe.

If you ever come across another Violent Shit 1 clamshell let me know man, I need to finish the collection :D.

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Not VHS but French Canadian Betamax.

Posted Image

Got all of these for a good deal, sucks the cases are cut on all except two but I think they are cool haves none the less!

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Posted Image

jilkfree1978, you are the man!

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I think the word "pwned" is warranted after gialloboys post.

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Posted Image

Two new arrivals! I got tons more today, but those are the highlights on the rare Sun Video label! Last House on Dead is a Beta not a VHS.

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Two of my new tapes, the extremely rare Black Devil Doll from Hell and the Video Latino release of Horror of the Zombies! :lol:

I have been after Black Devil Doll from Hell for years, the tape is heavily bootlegged so it was good luck that I found an original.

Posted Image

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Alvin, that is a great haul!

Moguls are really cool, I just got The Icebox Murders in the mail....also just got that Horror of the Zombies on Video Latino, great tape!

anthropophagouz
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Alvin Purple
May 23 2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks, anthro! I've become preoccupied with Mogul over the last few months. I've got a couple more on the way, but I'd love to pick up a copy of Icebox Murders, the artwork on that one is fuckin' sweet.

I just found Icebox Murders for about $15 with shipping, not to shabby of a deal! One Mogul I really want is Rape, the cover is just so awesome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply