Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (349,580 Views)
Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
sleazeman2001
Sep 10 2011, 11:41 PM
CHAINED 1980 BETA Serena, Jamie Gillis, Stephanie Bond :tapelove:

Eddie, that Chained is beautiful. If you ever find another let me know.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
I have a new obsession and that obsession is German VHS. I went crazy this weekend snatching stuff up left and right.

here's some tapes I purchased from Ebay Germany in the last 2 days. A couple of these are just stock photos that I found on Google.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I have 6 Japanese tapes on there way to me.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I can't wait till all get to me. I better stop ebaying for a while as well lol.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
Purchases from the last month

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
Julebrus
Apr 4 2012, 01:45 AM
Many cool tapes there Daniel! Do you have the other Argento slipcases from Japan?

Hey, actually that is the only Argento slipcase and the only Japanese slipcase I own. I would love to find more.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
I'm insanely excited about snatching this up. This is my first French tape and I can't wait to get this! Cannibal Ferox Rene Chateau Video release! Does anybody know anything about its rarity and if its uncut? I'm just happy I got it at a decent price.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
sagger
Apr 4 2012, 03:08 PM
I only know that it was on ebay some time ago - BUT totaly OVERPRICED...

how much was it? The seller had it on sale for 13 euro . They had it for 19 or 20 euro before then. So do you think I overpaid for it then. I'm new to the world of French tapes so I don't what is a good price or not.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
I know its a SECAM tape. I don't have a player yet but I'm looking for a multiregion vcr right now. I got you message the other. I completely forgot to reply back.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
Got these today!

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
Posted Image

one of the rarest of the rare American tapes. It's cut but to find it in any condition is extremely hard to do.

Daniel Splatterhead
[ * ]
Jack J
Apr 15 2012, 01:01 PM
Daniel Splatterhead
Apr 15 2012, 05:42 AM
Posted Image

one of the rarest of the rare American tapes. It's cut but to find it in any condition is extremely hard to do.

You mean the box is cut, right? Not the film.

Oh, and big congrats! I only have this (and ZONE) on boot dvdr. It seems the official dvd may not come out after all. What a pity. I sure hope it does though.

The artwork is cut and not the film itself. I should have been more clear about that. The DVD is probably never going to be released at all due to the crap that was pulled on Rotten Cotton.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply