Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (346,141 Views)
Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
My latest purchases. Most of the are already doubles for me, but I took them anyway for later exchanging purposes.

Posted Image
Posted Image

These are the distributors I'm collecting. Mainly Finnish versions, but also Swedish versions in case the Finnish version does not exist or is almost impossible to find.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Member-X
Dec 8 2009, 07:35 PM
Walther
Dec 8 2009, 06:58 PM
My latest purchases. Most of the are already doubles for me, but I took them anyway for later exchanging purposes.

Flea market? :o

Unfortunately not. With decent amount from another collector, but since they're almost vanished from the circle I think I made a reasonable deal by buying them. My wantlist is still so big that my only hope to get some of the titles seems to be offering equals for them.
Posted Image

These are the distributors I'm collecting. Mainly Finnish versions, but also Swedish versions in case the Finnish version does not exist or is almost impossible to find.

Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Harm
Dec 8 2009, 08:25 PM
Nice spaghettis! What movie is that Robert Woods one?

It's this one:

Un colt por cuatro cirios / Four Candles for my Colt (1971)
Posted Image

Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Finnish Exrentals + Some Foreign

Over 500 hundred FIx all at once + some miscellanous shit from all over the world, alas these are not photographed. Best of them are howewer Swedish exrentals, I think that most of the others are sell thru versions. Covers divided to five pages.
Posted Image

Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Some Swedish and Finnish ex-rentals. Thanks for Jönas, Lars, Videodrome and to my Finnish comrades:

Posted Image

They Call Me Shmill (Akta dig, om jag blir galen, 1973, Video Tape Center)

Le Mans scorciatoia per l'inferno (Le Mans - dödens cirkus, 1970, Video Tape Center)

Cormack of the Mounties (Red Coats, Joe D'Amato, 1974, Video Tape Center)

Disco Fever (1978, International Promotions)

This Time I'll Make You Rich (Storsmockan i Hong Kong, Gianfranco Parolini, 1974, Hem Video Film)

Mr. No Legs (1979, Mariann Video)

Slaughter's Big Rip-Off (1973, Walthers Video)

Some Girls Do (Pannaanpa konepistoolilla, 1969, Barium Video)

Manhunt (Mafian Ajojahti, Fernando Di Leo, 1972, Espoon OVC Videovision)

Skräcken har 1000 ögon (Yön 1000 silmää, Torgny Wickman, 1970, Star Video)
Posted Image

Walther
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Django The Bastard
Apr 30 2010, 02:08 PM
some of the past months scores

Posted Image

So it was you, who grabbed this little pearl from Videodrome:)

Black Jack seems to have arrived also. I'll thank you when my trades arrive.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply