Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (345,876 Views)
dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I recently bought the great movie Cross Mission on japanese VHS from Columbia. And I have a question about it. If anyone else got it, I want to know what movie the second trailer on that tape is for? It just have japanese title and no english.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
shootgringoshoot: Have asked you before but Iam so curious. Where have you got a hold of all these awesome indonesian tapes?

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Great tapes Harm. Is Flash Fighter rare? I have that one to and bought it very cheap I remember.

BoGD: Ohh, I love Calamity of Snakes.

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Harm
May 25 2013, 10:05 AM
I think it's pretty rare, yes. Do you also have the Dutch version? Because the German tape has the exact same artwork.

Yes it is the Dutch version, but I bought it from a guy in Sweden.

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Jack J
Jun 1 2013, 03:00 PM
Oh no!! :o So it's not rare at all!! I might as well chuck it in the bin now. :(

Chuck it to Sweden! :D

Are the Pearl City DVD of the movie also cut? All info I have read says it's uncut.

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Kothar
Jun 8 2013, 05:04 PM
Posted Image

Yo el Ejecutor

Haha, awesome.
See any similarity?
Posted Image

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Awesome. Who cares if its cut up, you got the film. :tapelove:

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Kothar: I have understood everything right when I've heard these are that Fire of Vengeance movie?
Posted Image

It's the german and (another) french tape. The french should be shorter but contain more violence and the german should be longer but without so much violence. Both have great letterboxed picture anyways.

...and one more question about indonesian movies, I have asked it before but didn't got any answers. I have the japanese tape of War Victim and that had fogging over the breasts, does all version of the movie have that? Or does the japanese tape use an indonesian version with more fogging?

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Damn, can't see my own post.

shootgringoshoot: Don't know if it's wierd, but they have releases a lot of really awesome and rare asian movies in France all together. It's a real shame that most of them are dubbed thou, since there sometimes is the only way of getting those movies.

dekadentast
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Ironmaster
Dec 15 2013, 04:51 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awesome you got Snake Queen, would kill for that tape. Is the CŁneyt Arkin movie english friendly? If it is I would kill for that one to.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply