Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (346,000 Views)
John K
[ * ]
george n
Jan 10 2012, 07:58 PM
sleazeman2001
Jan 7 2012, 12:47 PM
AVON goodness...

Great stuff sleazeman,if you have more avon vhs i would love to see the covers,check your pm as i have something you may be interested in ;)

Hey George,

I collect Avon too. Shoot me a PM if Sleazeman's not interested.

I have a full run of the original Avon tapes except for WICKED SCHOOLGIRLS. Perhaps one day I'll post pictures...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John K
[ * ]
sagger
Jan 13 2012, 01:35 PM
Latest Arrivals:

Schizo was one of my most wanted tapes :tapelove:

Posted Image

What's the JP one on the right?

John K
[ * ]
Some HK Kung Fu / Action goodies. The American tapes unfortunately have cut boxes, but the Tai Sengs are in nice shape, at least. (That's PEDICAB DRIVER in the lower corner...the light kind of reflected on the cover...)

John K
[ * ]
cannibal man
Jan 23 2012, 01:47 PM
John K
Jan 23 2012, 04:37 AM
Some HK Kung Fu / Action goodies. The American tapes unfortunately have cut boxes, but the Tai Sengs are in nice shape, at least. (That's PEDICAB DRIVER in the lower corner...the light kind of reflected on the cover...)

some very nice tapes you got mate.

very well done. :wub:

Hey thanks! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this video collecting thing! :P :lol:

John K
[ * ]
A few more HK tapes. Took this photo on the fly in my room. One of these days when I get more time I'll get an account at a photoshare site and take some nicer pics. (Anyone know a good one that will allow boxes with nudity?)

In order: Hand of Death (Tai Seng), Burning Temple (Tai Seng), Middle Man (Rainbow, I think, with a Pan Asia label over it), Sword of Many Loves (Tai Seng), One Armed Swordsman (Rainbow with a Tai Seng over it).

John K
[ * ]
Wonder why there are so many French releases of Indo exploitation but so few American ones. We got robbed!

John K
[ * ]
Jealous!

John K
[ * ]
Muzan-0
May 26 2012, 07:03 PM
The other version of Spermula have other montage and cut . French VHS longer 103 Min .

Other French Tape :

Posted Image

Jesus, this looks amazing!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply