Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE VHS PUCHASES; A.K.A The penis measuring thread
Topic Started: Jun 5 2008, 06:23 PM (347,774 Views)
bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
This rare one touched down recently.
A pink/action hybrid with a particularly nasty orgy of rape & violence set inside a bank at the film's climax.

One can never have enough Nikkatsu Pink IMO...

SUPER GUN LADY WANI BUNSHO
(スーパーGUNレディ ワニ分署)

YEAR: 1979

Director: Chūsei Sone

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Picked up two Nikkatsu beauties recently. Both directed by the "king of violent pink" Yasuharu Hasebe.

First one is Sukeban Deka: Dirty Mary (1974) すけばん刑事 ダーティ・マリー
Nikkatsu studio's erotic spin on the Dirty Harry films. :tapelove:

Posted Image

Second one is Savage Wolf Pack (Yayu o Kese).
A guy's sister kills herself after being raped by a ruthless biker gang, and goes out for revenge. Exciting & violent action movie from Nikkatsu.

Posted Image

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks Tom & Cannibal Man.

Yes, I'm especially pleased with the Dirty Mary tape. Had been after for a couple of years ever since I saw a picture of the sleeve posted on a forum.

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
A few recent Japan VHS arrivals.

Left to right:
Mirage / Dorellik - How To Kill 400 Duponts (w/ Toho soft case) / Lady Terminator
Posted Image

I'm particularly happy with this next one. An unfaded, mint 2xVHS set of La Camorrista (Ben Gazzara) with great cover art. :tapelove:

Posted Image
Posted Image

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Jack J
Jun 1 2013, 12:48 PM
Be prepared to kneel down in awe!!!  :o

Posted Image

The Hong Kong video nasty THE BEASTS from 1981. Veeeery rare! The precert page doesn't state a year of release but the cover says 1983. I have only seen ONE guy here post a cover from this release, and I've never come across anybody who actually had the tape. I've only seen it once before on eBay. I won it from a seller in the UK.

Congratulations Jack, a nice find :)

Not wishing to steal any thunder from your post but I also have the same Pre-cert tape. I posted a picture of it in my thread here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...topic=8141&st=0

Won it around 2005 on eBay also from a UK seller. Great tape and highly entertaining piece of HK trash.

Posted Image

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Yeah mate, it's worthless to be honest, I'd chuck it if I were you! :D

I did live on eBay for a good 5 years and was looking for pre-certs and Hong Kong movies every day and didn't once come across another copy after I won it back then. Likewise, I may have missed it as well, but I also still maintain that it's a pretty rare tape and definitely a great find mate.

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
goblin
Jun 15 2013, 11:43 AM
Not posted here for a LONG time

SEEDING OF A GHOST ,Hong Kong

Nice find!
I also have the same Ocean Shores tape. Sadly full screen but a good looking print and in Cantonese too :up: (unlike the R1 DVD)

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
This beauty arrived today. :tapelove:

Unfortunately a cut cover but tape is in great condition.

Posted Image

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
arivhs
Jul 6 2013, 11:47 PM
Posted Image

I have that same Night of the Juggler tape - but worth commenting on the film itself which is an excellent, under-rated and under-acknowledged action/thriller. Highly recommended to anyone who likes rough n tough 70s/80s crime flicks.

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Jul 16 2013, 02:22 PM
Two rare German "Heeres Video" tapes, almost impossible to find in such excellent condition as Heeres used the most brittle material known to man for their boxes - they almost always look like shit!

Posted Image

Very nice !
And of course the German edit of Top Sensation, although cut, features the additionally shot scenes unique to Germany :up:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply