Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST DVD PURCHASES
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 10:59 AM (33,917 Views)
Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Today it arrived, 3 disc set of Tears of Kali! :D

Posted Image Posted Image

Very beautiful edition, though my photos really don't do justice to it.
But I'm happy that I got this beautiful edition of this amazing movie.
14.79 delivered (Cdwow).
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Postman Fights Back The (Fortune Star Digitally Remastered) ~4.60 delivered
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Apr 16 2011, 05:38 PM
I was shopping for cd's at a local music dvd/cd store yesterday and picked up this dvd box for a fiver:

The Killer Collection: B.T.K, CHICAGO MASSACRE, THE BOSTON STRANGLER (2008), KEMPER.

I've never heard of any of the movies and maybe they suck but what the hell you gotta try something completely unknown once in a while.

B.T.K, sounds like the Ulli Lommel travesty. The others are also low budget serial killer romps.
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Apr 16 2011, 06:15 PM
Member-X
Apr 16 2011, 07:02 PM
Jack J
I was shopping for cd's at a local music dvd/cd store yesterday and picked up this dvd box for a fiver:

The Killer Collection: B.T.K, CHICAGO MASSACRE, THE BOSTON STRANGLER (2008), KEMPER.

I've never heard of any of the movies and maybe they suck but what the hell you gotta try something completely unknown once in a while.

B.T.K, sounds like the Ulli Lommel travesty. The others are also low budget serial killer romps.

Hmm. I just checked the stores' website and, gee, it's actually sold out from all their 16 branches!! I must have got a copy that'd slipped their attention. :blink: :lol:

http://www.tpmusik.dk/detail.asp?bar=5705535038645

Gee, aren't you lucky, you got the last box with an Ulli Lommel movie.
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Apr 16 2011, 06:28 PM
Member-X
Apr 16 2011, 07:23 PM
Jack J
Apr 16 2011, 06:15 PM
Member-X
Apr 16 2011, 07:02 PM
Jack J

Hmm. I just checked the stores' website and, gee, it's actually sold out from all their 16 branches!! I must have got a copy that'd slipped their attention. :blink: :lol:

http://www.tpmusik.dk/detail.asp?bar=5705535038645

Gee, aren't you lucky, you got the last box with an Ulli Lommel movie.

Look, bozo, I don't know who the fuck this geezer is. I have lived a lifetime watching Asian trash and some Euro horror, I don't know that much about American mainstream horror, and there are tons of famous films I haven't watched. I've heard about his rep but never watched any of his stuff. :angry:

:silence!Ikillyou!: :hi:

Bozo :blink:
Colorful guy.

I wonder if BTK might be this movie? It's a tad better than the Lommel one.
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Jun 19 2013, 09:55 PM
QUEEN OF THE DAMNED (reg. 2 dvd, UK) (second hand, 5 pence or something like that!!)

THE RUINS

The Aaliyah-movie?

Jack J
Jun 19 2013, 09:55 PM

THE RUINS

Dirt, blood and pain. Should qualify as gorno afaik and I must say I liked it. Though it is one those "young beautiful people in peril" movies.
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Jun 19 2013, 11:37 PM

I've never heard anything but crap about the film except for one Danish fanzine reviewer (Frank Brahe in an old issue of "Mondo Franko") who liked it. I've kept not wanting to watch this probably awful piece of shit for 10 years but when I saw it listed on Amazon at ONE pence I thought I might as well give it a chance. Maybe I'll love it.  :lol:

Btw, this very minute I've just looked up Aaliyah and learnt that she was killed in a plane crash (2001) even before the film premiered (2002). Terrible.

It's not that bad imo, a modern vampire movie. It won't go down as a classic but...
I had it on pirate vcd back in the days. :lol:

Jack J
Jun 20 2013, 12:44 PM

Uhh, yeah. Those gorno movies sure are something.  :unsure:

I like those "ugly" movies, it's a contrast to all those bloodless hollywood horrors. It also speaks to the inner sadist in you.. :D
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Posted Image

Black Mask uncut special version R0 Taiwan. :D
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Posted Image

Pulse (1988)
The Grand Duel (1972) / Keoma (1976)
White Zombie (1932)
Invisible Ghost (1941)
13 Ghosts (1960) / 13 Frightened Girls (1963)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply