Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST DVD PURCHASES
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 10:59 AM (33,592 Views)
Diabolik
Member Avatar
Star Member
WANYON
Dec 19 2008, 01:31 PM
Don't worry about it mate...they won't understand what you are talking about...it's like a foreign language to them! lol
They don't know what a DVD is most of 'em!

"What's that you say? Explain it to me again....VIDEO...on a DISC?!? How do they do that then...is it a round disc with videotape wound around it? Like an 8mm reel you mean? I'm confuuuuuuuused..."

lol

Bless 'em...

:D

Hey Jack... What are they talking about? DV-What? Is it a new kind of system like Betamax or Video2000? :lol: :lol: Those foreign people always get the new toys!!! :(

Lars Jacobsson
Jan 2 2009, 10:18 PM
Hehe, you oldtimers with crazy VHS collections are all amateurs when it comes to DVD! ;)

Well, here my sorry-ass DVD-collection
/D
Diabolik - ETC On Danish Video | FB Fanpage: Danish Ex-rental VHS Appreciation Group (DEVAG) | FB Group: From the Police... with Thanks! | DEVAG's Trailer Channel | Tapes for Trade
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Diabolik
Member Avatar
Star Member
Jack J
Jan 6 2009, 06:35 PM
Diabolik
Jan 6 2009, 11:46 AM
Hey Jack... What are they talking about? DV-What? Is it a new kind of system like Betamax or Video2000?  :lol:  :lol: Those foreign people always get the new toys!!!  :(

I've looked into it and it appears it's an alternative version of VHS tapes but transferred to CD format. Why would anybody buy this??? :o

That's plain stupid!!! Who would do such a thing?? Hell, now I have to buy one of those cd-players too!!! :lol: :lol:
Diabolik - ETC On Danish Video | FB Fanpage: Danish Ex-rental VHS Appreciation Group (DEVAG) | FB Group: From the Police... with Thanks! | DEVAG's Trailer Channel | Tapes for Trade

Diabolik
Member Avatar
Star Member
I've always been a sucker for limited editions... Lucio Fulci - Coffret Ultime (500 ex.)

Posted Image

/D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply