Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST DVD PURCHASES
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 10:59 AM (33,669 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I was lucky to get the My Bloody Valentine Special Edition prior to its US street date & I would also like to add that the LONG wait for an uncut version was worth it.Highly recommended.I also received last week my signed (# 0010)copy of Invitation To Hell /The Last Night a film I'm finally happy to have in its uncut version.Currently waiting for Dark Shadows The Revival & the Australian release of The Strange Report.I love my horror films but recently I've been collecting a lot of classic tv including The Avengers,Prisoner & the original Twilight Zone series.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I bought THE BROOD 2-disc off Play.com
Man In A Suitcase (Network)
The Strange Report (Umbrella)
Horrible Horrors Vol 1 (RHINO) This was so I could see the full 'Continental version' of Satan's Slave (1976) as the Norman J Warren Coffin had the Alternate bedroom scene rejected by the BBFC as an extra.The version of Terror (1979) in the Rhino set also has additional footage during a stabbing missing from the UK dvd (A shot of a knife exiting the other side of a foot)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply