Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GERMAN VHS - ANY INFO?
Topic Started: Dec 31 2008, 06:33 AM (415 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Any info from the German VHS below? I search it in databases without success, maybe because my computer cannot type German letters. Ebay seller doesn't communicate at all, and his description only says: "Finland, 1986".

Looks it may be a child/family fantasy film but I'm not sure...Is it rare?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

should be this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091449/

can't tell whether the tape is rare, but, being a late-80s release, it certainly isn't that collectable...
Quote Post Goto Top

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Finnish movie "Lumikuningatar" (Snow Queen)with German dub and it's also cut.
Posted Image

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
It must be that one, thanx again!
I also thought it was not rare, but look how much he sells it :angry:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290279936959

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Probably a movie that a lot of children watched back in the days and they want to see it again after all these years. Nostalgia sells.
Posted Image

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Btw, if you want to see it, get the Finnish dvd. Comes with English subs. Posted Image
Posted Image

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Really? Thanx! Sounds logical to have a local release, but I don't think I will get it anyway. But thanx for the info my friend!

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
If you decide to buy it, don't pay more than 5-10 euros, it's a very common dvd.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply