Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy Birthday!
Topic Started: Jan 16 2009, 09:28 AM (17,811 Views)
WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Indeed! All the very best!
Hope the birthday celebrations are instantly forgotten the next day...always the sign that it went well! ;p
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
CHEERS GUYS!!!

Really nice to receive some birthday wishes...more on here than i received in cards, can you believe it?!!! lol

As for ABV, he is very busy at the mo (hence his lack of visits here as of late) but i will pass on the birthday wishes on behalf of his fellow Cinehounds! ;p

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSE!
:cheers:

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HAPPY (somewhat belated) BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY FRIEND!

Here's to ANOTHER lively 60 years....lol

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
SNAPPY SMURFDAY duuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Thank you guys!

My first birthday without my Dad being around, so a bit of a split of emotions. :(
But i am out with my son later this evening for pizza with a couple of friends so got something nice to look forward to. :)

Can't be bothered with the beers today. I have 10 cans of Guinness that will do me just fine later when i get back, so no partying this year. Just a quiet, chilled day thinking about my Dad probably, followed by Pizza Hut and then some Guinness with some friends who live locally...;)

Have a good day, one and all! :cheers:

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND FROM ESPANA!

I hope the day has been hot and full of celebration!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Belated wishes for your birthday OB! Sorry they were so slow in arriving! But i hope you had a great day anyway fella!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Thanks guys! And you are not the only one Joos...i forget birthdays on here as well as in general! HOPELESS with dates! lol

Happy (belated) birthday wishes to Daniel and Kurt also. Hope you guys had a cinetastic time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply