Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
THE RAREST GREEK VIDZ, IN YOUR OPINION?; For non-greeks ONLY, please!
Topic Started: Feb 13 2009, 04:44 PM (13,605 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 10:08 PM
Tape collecting is a funny hobby if you think about it. :lol:

And sometimes deadly serious. :unsure: :unsure:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 10:23 PM
Jack J
Feb 14 2009, 09:14 PM
Member-X

No it's not, it's a ridiculous hobby and everybody laughs at us. :(

Hmm, when debates (read: right out war) can occur on message boards simply because someone said something about a vhs and someone else disagreed then I would say it's become serious business. Remember when someone here made the mistake of saying some BCI dvd was better than the Jap. vhs?? DEADLY SERIOUS BUSINESS I would say! :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

Hardcore collectors take these things very serious I'd say.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 11:22 PM
Jack J
Feb 14 2009, 10:12 PM
Member-X
Jack J
Member-X

Hmm, when debates (read: right out war) can occur on message boards simply because someone said something about a vhs and someone else disagreed then I would say it's become serious business. Remember when someone here made the mistake of saying some BCI dvd was better than the Jap. vhs?? DEADLY SERIOUS BUSINESS I would say! :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

That's why every member should make a will, e.g who inherits what tape. Just in case he (or she) get's involved in a "discussion" (Read: Duel to death).

Btw, they are still laughing at you.. Posted Image

Nobody laughs at me. Do you remember Zombi698 who was a member here? He made that mistake. Do you know where he is now? Yes, that's right; he sleeps with the fishes in a nameless harbor. There's plenty room next to him for other Cinehound members. You catch my drift. B)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 11:52 PM
Jack J
Feb 14 2009, 10:47 PM
Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 11:22 PM
Jack J
Feb 14 2009, 10:12 PM
Member-X
Jack J
Member-X

That's why every member should make a will, e.g who inherits what tape. Just in case he (or she) get's involved in a "discussion" (Read: Duel to death).

Btw, they are still laughing at you.. Posted Image

Nobody laughs at me. Do you remember Zombi698 who was a member here. He made that mistake. Do you know where he is now? Yes, that's right;he sleeps with the fishes in a nameless harbor. There's plenty room next to him for other Cinehound members. You catch my drift. B)

Posted Image He he he

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
That is not appreciated.

Member-X
Feb 14 2009, 11:52 PM

Besides.. The forest whispers your name.. :(

And it should too, otherwise there's easily room enough for the forest in the harbor too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Mar 3 2009, 07:55 PM
I.V.C._doctor
Mar 3 2009, 06:46 PM
nice try member x....too bad the greek title means something like "PSEFP TO KLOKGJDIU"
hahahahah

Yes, itse the ultra rarest of ultra rare - Psefp To Klokgjdiu rare with Kinski. Only know copy. Posted Image

Link.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I haven't taken part in this cos quite frankly I don't know enough about rare Greek tapes. I have only been collecting Greek releases for less than a year and the stuff I find rare is stuff that does turn up on eBay from time to time. One tape that I DO find rare is the Barry Prima film BLOODY VENGEANCE which I bought from Bill the other week. Now, I have only seen it once before but that doesn't mean there aren't 50 copies of it among collectors. It just means I haven't SEEN those auctions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
As Videohunter has said a couple of times: this is amazing stuff!! Thanks for posting, Bill, Bill, and IVC Doctor!!! :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Greek VHS Museum · Next Topic »
Locked Topic