Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
south india vcds
Topic Started: Mar 14 2009, 08:11 PM (1,894 Views)
HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Isn't there a VCD topic where you can show your latest purchaces ? I would like to see other people's purchaces and also show mine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
HBK
Mar 1 2010, 02:29 PM
Isn't there a VCD topic where you can show your latest purchases ? I would like to see other people's purchases and also show mine.

Feel free to start a thread on the topic, my friend. It's up to you which headline you wanna give it but maybe it doesn't have to be only about vcd's but rather about Bollywood films overall. I was about to say you could post it in the Asian section (which I moderate, haha) but Miltos has chosen to give Bollywood films a section of their own (altho India is of course located in Asia :wacko: ). :lol:

Recently, I got this rare ("rare" in its subbed version anyway) DVD release of the Ramsays' DO GAZ ZAMEEN KE NEECHE. B)

Posted Image
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jack J
Mar 2 2010, 04:03 AM
HBK
Isn't there a VCD topic where you can show your latest purchases ? I would like to see other people's purchases and also show mine.

Feel free to start a thread on the topic, my friend. It's up to you which headline you wanna give it but maybe it doesn't have to be only about vcd's but rather about Bollywood films overall. I was about to say you could post it in the Asian section (which I moderate, haha) but Miltos has chosen to give Bollywood films a section of their own (altho India is of course located in Asia :wacko: ). :lol:

I don't know, it's probably better to put it in the asian section because not only Bollywood films but also Indonesian films etc. get released.

That DVD of DO GAZ ZAMEEN KE NEECHE looks awesome. It's hard to find some of there early films (just bought two), and especially with Eng. subs. I mostly just buy them without subs.

As for the thread name, should I just call it Video CD ? Or maybe Asian Films on VCD and then post it in the Asian section.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Well, if you want to make a VCD thread devoted to all VCD purchases then I'd suggest you put it in the DVD section here (as VCD is a kind of DVD format):

http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_F...php?showforum=4

Altho probably not a whole lot of people here buy western films on VCD they do get released and thus wouldn't fit in the Asian section. You could call it: "Your latest VCD purchases".
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Edit,wrong thread...

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jola
Mar 15 2009, 09:53 AM

Anytamil is a shop that never has disappointed me, but they do not offer much of the stuff you are interested in.
http://www.anytamil.com/php/moviemain.php?...&t=0002&g=adult

Jola, if you're still checking this thread... Anytamil has closed down; Do you know of another good place to buy Tamil films?

John K
[ * ]
Jack J
Mar 2 2010, 04:03 AM
HBK

Recently, I got this rare ("rare" in its subbed version anyway) DVD release of the Ramsays' DO GAZ ZAMEEN KE NEECHE. B)

Posted Image

Sigh. I'd been watching this on ebay for what seemed like years (probably was), but I never actually got around to buying it. Now, your post made me think I should probably grab it, and it was gone. Oh well. Can't say I didn't have ample opportunity! Did you check out the film, Jack? How was it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bollywood & Pakistani Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply