Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JAPANESE VHS SLEEVES
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 09:26 PM (36,569 Views)
Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
AMAZING stuff guys! I'm drooling like a bastard here!

I especially love the ROSEMARY'S KILLER sleeve (never seen the back of that one and it doesn't disappoint!) and the FROM BEYOND one (again, the back cover is a gory treat for the eyes).

Keep 'em coming and I'll be posting full sleeves of two new Japan VHS as soon as they're in my mailbox ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Alright, here's my first contribution to what is quickly becoming my favorite thread here! ONLY at cinehound!

And yes, Chris is right! I DO have a full scan of THE HORROR SHOW. In fact, full scans of BOTH COVERS since it is reversible!

And coming soon will be a full scan of the Sony Japan clamshell release of Fulci's ZOMBIE...

*PS: Does anyone know if this Japan release of the film is THE MOST COMPLETE? I know this film had censorship problems. Are all the gory highlights on the sleeve in the film? I checked the beginning of the film and the body in the meatgrinder scene is in there. I haven't seen the film before so I don't know if the rest of it is uncut

Sleeve A: My favorite! One of the best Japan sleeves EVER! MEGA GORE!

Posted Image

Sleeve B:

Posted Image

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Just got this puppy in today! That's right, for the five of us who haven't seen this one already, here it is!

Posted Image

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
A request: Can anyone full-size scan (like Mike's scans) sleeves of the Japanese VHS of the HK horror flicks THE DEVIL and THE RAPE AFTER? I would appreciate it!

*Come on Bianchi, I know you've got THE RAPE AFTER and a scanner :hello!:

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Awesome Bianchi! Thanks so much for the prompt scan!

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Another request: A full-sleeve of the Japanese VHS of the Italian horror MAYA. Does anyone have this one?

Thanks!

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks rez!

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Here's one I know we'd all like to see (I know Mr. Jack J will love it)! And NO, I don't have the actual tape! I got this full-size scan from one Mr. Spiralheadcase!

*And a request: Can anyone post a full-size scan of that awesome Hong Kong VHS release of ANTHROPOPHAGUS?

Posted Image

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Actually, from what I remember, this was one of the least entertaining Indo horrors. BUT, I saw it years and years ago. Maybe I should dig it out of storage and take another look...

Stephen Gladwin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
S'more full sleeve scan requests

THANKS in advance to anyone who can post these!

TENEBRAE
DANGEROUS SEDUCTRESS
DEATH SMILES AT MURDER
THE SECT
THE DEVIL (Hong Kong horror on Tokuma label)
ENTER THE DEVIL (1972 Frank Q. Dobbs film)
ISLAND OF DEATH (Greek film)
NIGHT OF THE SORCERERS
WHIP AND THE BODY
LEMORA, LADY DRACULA

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply