Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Complete list of "Made in Hong Kong" tapes
Topic Started: May 23 2009, 01:25 PM (7,509 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

:hello!:

Hi guys,

I'm new so I hope you don't mind my sudden intrusion on this thread.

I stumbled upon this this forum by accident looking for artwork to post with my online library (Thanks Andras, that upload of The Last Hero in China MIHK cover completed my Jet Li collection and I'd scoured pages of google results to find it... :D )

Since I have a few old MIHK tapes that look as if they they are still blanks on your complete catalogue list I thought I'd join and post the info.

HK035 MIHK Pedicab Driver VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 91 MINS

HK045 MIHK Fist Of Legend VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 98 mins

HK050 MIHK Zu Warriors Of THe Magic Mountain VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 98 mins

HK059 MIHK OUATIC VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 132 mins

HK060 MIHK OUATIC II VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs -Run Time 106 mins

I'm not sure how you verify if they have new subs or not or if the films are cut (not that expert I'm afraid) - but if I can retrieve anything else useful let me know where to look?

I've got The Fate Of Lee Khan and Dreadnought somewhere but they are still in storage so I will have to post the codes later.

Have a good one...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

:hello!:

Hi, thanks for the message and if you are still collecting numbers I don't think you have these:

HK067 MIHK Dreadnaught VHS Orig W/S ratio - English Subs

HK071 MIHK The Fate Of Lee Khan VHS Orig W/S ratio - English Subs

HK072 MIHK A Chinese Ghost Story II VHS Orig W/S ratio - English Subs

Cheers

LittlemissB
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply