Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Complete list of "Made in Hong Kong" tapes
Topic Started: May 23 2009, 01:25 PM (7,517 Views)
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Not sure if this list is still being updated, but I found some missing info on OFDb:

HK001: Full Contact (lbx, subbed, cut)
HK014: The Heroic Trio II (lbx, subbed)
HK023: Treasure Hunters (lbx, English dubbed)
HK025: Shaolin Martial Arts (lbx, English dubbed)*
HK026: Blood Brothers (lbx)
HK032: Blade of Fury (lbx, cut: horse falling down)
HK037: Wing Chun (lbx, subbed)
HK049: Mr. Vampire (lbx, subbed)
HK053: Warriors Two (lbx)
HK057: Prison on Fire(lbx, subbed)
HK076: Knockabout (lbx, subbed) **

* This one is not on your alphabetical list (or I missed an alternative title), but spannick knows what he's talking about, so if he contributed the info on OFDb here the tape exists
**I know your list only goes to 74 (the alphabetical list has so far 70 titles I believe), but the cover quite clearly shows a 76

Also, I can't quite make out the number on 'City on Fire' here - might have to buy the tape myself to find out.
Jack, are you (still) looking to complete your collection and if so which titles are you missing?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jan 2 2011, 06:35 PM
Also, I can't quite make out the number on 'City on Fire' here - might have to buy the tape myself to find out.

took some time to arrive, but here it is:

Posted Image

-> HK003: City on Fire (lbox, subs)

I'm guessing the 'S' is for subtitled, maybe there also was a dubbed version?

Member Avatar
[ * ]
two more index numbers from some auctions:

HK041 The Buddhist Fist (lbx, English dubbed)
HK066 Miracle Fighters (lbx, subbed)

For proof I have uploaded the scans I took the info from ( http://bayimg.com/OAIFhaAdF & http://bayimg.com/OaIFJAaDF ), however since these aren't mine I'll remove them in about a week.

edit: ... and gone.
@Jack J: I wasn't worried about cinehound members, but the seller who originally made these scans, since I didn't ask him if I could use them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply