Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW
Topic Started: May 24 2009, 10:32 AM (2,995 Views)
dodo
Star Member
I'm reading (and watching the pictures :wub: ) Secret Identity: The Fetish Art of Superman's Co-creator Joe Shuster:

http://www.kreegah.net/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=886

retro-pop-art-confusion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
reading a book on Northern Mythology and Runes as oracle......cool stuff :)
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Infinitedepression tapesales

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cool, just what was still missing, a reading thread!

that said, haven't been doing that as much as I'd like lately... too much shit going on... but I'm busy with "the Rebel" a book/essay by Albert Camus at the moment.

Also have the Clark Ashton Smith short story collection "the emperor of dreams" still in my bag, excellent format for reading on a train ;)

Needless to say both are very much recommended!!

... come to think of it, I do most of my reading in English, can't really think of what I last read in Dutch other than a few comicbooks... strange (?)

look like we got ourselfs a reader :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvs2g5Nj0NI

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
just done with this great zombie book, really cool.......couldnt put in down so i finished it the same day....was reading it till 6 in the morning......and it was thundering out-side!! great when you are reading a zombie novel!

day by day armageddon
http://daybydayarmageddon.com/

for ally ou zombie fans that dont know this book, im 100% sure that you will enjoy this. im not a zombie fan at all...but this really put me in a nice atmosphere.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
petcor80
May 24 2009, 08:37 PM
cool, just what was still missing, a reading thread!

We still need a "what ya reading in the loo" thread. :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
At the moment I'm sorta going back and forth between reading/looking up films in: "The best of Eastern Heroes Magazine", "Asian Trash Cinema", "Mondo Macabro", and "Naked! Screaming! Terror!" #4/5, The Essential Guide To Hong Kong Movies.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

dodo
Star Member
Jack J
May 25 2009, 07:37 AM
At the moment I'm sorta going back and forth between reading/looking up films in: "The best of Eastern Heroes Magazine", "Asian Trash Cinema", "Mondo Macabro", and "Naked! Screaming! Terror!" #4/5, The Essential Guide To Hong Kong Movies.

In the loo? :blink:
retro-pop-art-confusion

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
:lol: I might bring ONE of them to the loo. Not all of them at once. ;)

Michael Gustavsson
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Im reading Salems lot again, read it about 10 years ago last time, so far its a very nice ride.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
picked this up at my favorit dvd store in zurich. used to life around the corner of the store. now i life in basel and have to take the train to zurich to buy some desent movies etc :(

great store! check out what the have!!

www.laserzone.ch

so im reading this now

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Non-Movie Talking · Next Topic »
Add Reply