Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gday all; goblin has signed up!
Topic Started: Jun 24 2009, 10:01 AM (419 Views)
goblin
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Gday chaps/fellow tape collectors!,a lot of guys know me off the pre cert and other sites under my user name goblin ( scott from West Australia) Its great to be part of another fantastic video site.I must say my collection( to the wifes dismay) is getting out of controll with room to fit them all! Im sure many other can identify with this problem.

Anyways I'm an immature 36 year old :lol: from the coast of West Australia, Married, no kiddies( not by choice :( ) video fanatic for over 15 years and use to trade with Rene at Cine City,Alwin at Forbidden City,Han at Chainsaw Video, bill the Greek Deathland :) and many more . I'll never tire of videos,Im a big car fanatic too and spend much $$$ on my 2 sports cars( Nissan 180SX Turbo and an old 76 V8 Holden Torana) and love airguns+ making my own !! some have featured in U.S Airgun magazines! so yeh for me its videos,cars,airguns,beer.

Looking forward to my time here Scott
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome to the forum, goblin :D

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Welcome Goblin, with the hobbies you have you sure will fit in here! :hello!:
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Infinitedepression tapesales

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Welcome matey! :hello!:
Posted Image

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
good to see ya here! If your tape collection goes too large - SELL THEM TO ME!
Posted Image

goblin
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Jun 24 2009, 11:03 AM
good to see ya here! If your tape collection goes too large - SELL THEM TO ME!

I dont think so Mike, not yet anyways ;) I love your pinned video sleeve pics on here mate: you surely must have one the most extensive and best condition collection in the world ,hands down! amazing stuff.

I dont doubt if I wasnt married though,Id have a much bigger collection than I do now :lol:

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Welcome Scott mate!

I never knew you were such a versatile guy! Congrats!

goblin
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
ONARFILMS
Jun 24 2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome Scott mate!

I never knew you were such a versatile guy! Congrats!

Versatile,indeed I love cars and allways had a soft spot for airguns too,many that see my airguns ask where I bought them from!,very powrerfull but alas highly illegal here in Australia as most the fun things are :angry: . Might even put pics up of these airguns and my cars if there is interest??,I mean this is a video/film site I guess so who knows.

Sadly Bill I was outbid on your SEXY CAT tape!,wanted to see that for ages.....

Aymanoglu
Unregistered

Welcome mate, good to have another aussie here! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
G'day Scott, welcome to Cinehound (from someone who used to LIVE in OZ B) ).
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply